Usb Type C

Emanuel_M

If USB C or (3.1) becomes used in everything, what will be so special about keyboards and mice with USB 3.1. will dpi be able to be increased using type c, and will keyboards have less ghosting, using type c. What do you guys think about the future about 3.1

will dpi be able to be increased using type c, and will keyboards have less ghosting, using type c.

no and no. and who needs more dpi like wtf?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Agreed. I use 400 in most games, 800 out of games and 2400 for Osu!.

If USB C or (3.1) becomes used in everything, what will be so special about keyboards and mice with USB 3.1. will dpi be able to be increased using type c, and will keyboards have less ghosting, using type c. What do you guys think about the future about 3.1

I don't even have DPI control  :P 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

i'm just fine with the 1000 that my m325 provides.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i'm just fine with the 1000 that my m325 provides.

I like to have adjustable DPI, and for those 3 purposes, those 3 DPIs work the best for me

Current Mouse and Keyboards are still running off the USB 2.0 Standard and have not even adopted the 3.0 standard yet. So I'm going to say there will be nothing special if or when they decide to skip USB 3.0 and jump straight to USB 3.1. 

The USB Type C standard is mainly designed for mobile devices. I can't think of any reason for Keyboard/Mouse manufactures to adopt this standard over the normal USB connector especially for backwards compatibility.