What to choose

Go to solution Solved by JoaoPRSousa,

Welcome to the forums! :D

Quote or tag us, always follow your topics and mark them as solved when you're done.

I'd get an i5 4460. The money you'd spend on the motherboard + CPU from team red would be enough to buy an i5 which performs better than all of the AMD CPUs.

(Tuga?)

Hi everyone, the oportunity has arrive and i can finnaly upgrade my pc, but what i think that would be easy it actualy very hard. My rig is a pentium g3258, gtx 750ti, 8 gb ram and a matx case and i would like to upgrade to a i5, but then friends of mine have started to say that i should change to amd because i've could save a lot of money and still have a pc that could handled a lot of games, then i start to search, and search, watch alot of videos, benchmarks, and then i found myself in doubt of what to choose amd or intel. In  way they are right the amd cpus are cheaper and the witcher 3 (a game that i hope to play), requires to maximum a fx8350 and thats more cheaper than plenty of i5 and i7 and when games star to use more than 4 cores those who already have a fx cpu 6xxxx or 8xxxx would't have to buy a new mb and cpu to play them. As you can see i'm in a position that i don't know what to do, what i'll be doing most of the time is gaming. 

P.S: Sorry for the bad english.

don't get a 8350 ... change out your Pentium for a i5 and if you want to change gpu look at  gtx 960 but its not necessary 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Quote or tag us, always follow your topics and mark them as solved when you're done.

I'd get an i5 4460. The money you'd spend on the motherboard + CPU from team red would be enough to buy an i5 which performs better than all of the AMD CPUs.

(Tuga?)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

(Tuga?)

Thanks. PorTUGAl.

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2