YouTube processing video, stuck at 0%.

I apologize if this is off topic or in the wrong section of this forum, but I'm desperate for help and this is as close as I think I can get to it. Anyway, I'm trying to upload a video that's 18 seconds and compressed to YouTube, but it stays stuck at 0% forever. It doesn't even go up to one to at least tell me my connection is bad. It stays at 0. Any possible solutions? This is extremely frustrating. 

There is no such thing as "youtube" compression

Tell us the actual kind of file you uploaded

usually .wmv or avi or mp4 or a REAL type of file

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

There is no such thing as "youtube" compression

Tell us the actual kind of file you uploaded

usually .wmv or avi or mp4 or a REAL type of file

Sorry if that sentence was phrased badly, I compressed it with HandBrake prior to uploading it. It's an MP4. 

Sorry if that sentence was phrased badly, I compressed it with HandBrake prior to uploading it. It's an MP4. 

does it play on your PC?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wait over night if still 0 re upload

processing has nothing to do with your internet connection.

does it play on your PC?

Yes, it will play in Windows Media Player just fine. 

Yes, it will play in Windows Media Player just fine. 

is it still stuck at 0%?

you can try reuploading it, but if that doesnt work then you need to use a different codec

Spoiler