OnePlus Is Super-Upset That Verizon Hijacked #NeverSettle, Wants You To Complain Loudly On Twitter For Some Reason

What's the difference between a phone and a company? No idea.

Well 1+ does only sell the 1+1

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Why so much hate for Oneplus?

People love to bash them for no reason

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

Well 1+ does only sell the 1+1

They have a battery bank and some other stuff.

Why so much hate for Oneplus?

People love to bash them for no reason

Their marketing is a joke, just like every other company.

cartoons-comics-animated-spider-man-winc

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Their marketing is a joke, just like every other company.

That's the point: why hate them?

They offer a cheap phone with a fantastic UI and battery life (this phone is miles ahead of the Nexus 5) and everybody hates them.

It seems like people have too much money here.

They offer a cheap phone with a fantastic UI and battery life (this phone is miles ahead of the Nexus 5) and everybody hates them.

Well I know there's a handful of people here who don't join hate trains, we just call BS when we see BS.

I'm personally buying a OnePlus phone at some point.

What does having money have to do with this? How is that relevant? I'm by no means well off, but nearly all flagship phones cost me the same 99 dollars to upgrade to on one of my lines, so why would I pick a phone like the OPO?

People are allowed to spend what they want on whatever they want. Stop judging people on that. Cause they likely don't give a shit what some insecure teenager on a forum thinks of their spending habits. I spend more on drones than I have on computers and phones, are you going to pass judgement there too?

They have a crappy way of selling phones with cringe worthy marketing and absolutely dreadful customer support, all the while pushing "software updates" to fix dodgy screens that stop working if the weather is hot enough.

They don't offer much above what OPPO does, they certainly aren't as successful as Meizu with their phones, they're just a "me too" company that spends more time worrying about their slogan than they do delivering reliable phones.

Are you that bothered that people here dare besmirch the "good name" of OnePlus?

187.gif

58337329.jpg

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

-snip-

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a teenager.

Moving on, maybe it's because of my English, but I don't understand your first sentence: are you buying your phones on contract? You're still paying $700, the difference is you're paying $99 up-front and you pay the remaining $600 dollars over the next two years due to an overpriced contract. A 1+1 will always be cheaper than a Galaxy S6, no matter how you look at it.

People should stop complaining about the 1+1 being not as good as 'true flagships': it's a $300 phone, it should be compared to the Asus Zenphone 2 and the Moto G and guess what? It smashes those phones. The screen issue was blown out of proportion, I have three friends who own a 1+1 (myself I own a Moto G), no one has a screen problem.

Cause they likely don't give a shit what some insecure teenager on a forum thinks of their spending habits.

What a useless comment. I don't think they give a shit what some middle-aged guy (I suppose, given you love to bash on teenagers) is thinking of their marketing either. How is this relevant to this discussion?

Are you that bothered that people here dare besmirch the "good name" of OnePlus?       

I'm bothered by the fact people bash a company which makes good phones at affordable prices for no reason. If you want to bash them, give at least a good reason for why you do it. For the end user who has a great phone for less than $300, it doesn't matter if their marketing is stupid or not: the product in itself is great. What are you buying, marketing or a phone?