Can someone tell me stuff about this watercooling kit?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19406/ex-wat-252/XSPC_Raystorm_Customizable_RS360_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Variant_Pump_Included_and_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c321s1310

Im doing some upgrades to my PC and im getting rid of my internal res + pump and would like to get another rad which would be a good combination for my can with my other 240. Is there anything to worry about if I get this bay res? Is it harder to bleed and fill?

@Ghost is your man to ask, pal

Also, that res leaks, apparently

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Better off buying everything by itself. I have the same block, pump, and used to have the reservoir.

Everything is good besides that reservoir. It's a nightmare to fill and causes a ton of vibration from the pump.

@Ghost is your man to ask, pal

Also, that res leaks, apparently

That is indeed the res that leaks XSPC bay res-wise

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Better off buying everything by itself. I have the same block, pump, and used to have the reservoir. Everything is good besides that reservoir. It's a nightmare to fill and causes a ton of vibration from the pump.

Is it cheaper if I choose parts seperetly?

Is it cheaper if I choose parts seperetly?

Probably about the same price. Find another reservoir! If you're dead set on a bay res then get one with a fillport on the front instead of top. Trust me when I tell you, it's not easy trying to pull the bay res out the front to fill when all the tubes are installed. Not to mention, getting the fillcap off of it is a pain and you have to tighten it pretty good otherwise it can leak. Also, when I had it, it started to start warping, probably because of the heat of the water. 

Do not buy kits. There are various reasons for this. I should start off by saying there is nothing bad with a kit. It will work properly and would will have a loop by the end of it. However, in kits the parts you get are typically low-end. I would never recommend a non-laing pump for a loop. Laing pumps are known for being quiet and reliable working for years without any issues. This is just an example. Kits tend to have lower quality everything. Secondly when buying a kit you will not be able to prioritise what you want in a loop. Maybe you are focusing on performance, maybe on looks? A kit will not give you this choice.

Most importantly a kit will not let you learn. Believe me when I say water cooling is a big investment, not only of money but also of time. If you feel that taking your time to look up components and make a parts list and doing research is something you would rather not do then you will be in for a shock later on. If you ever have a problem with your loop you will be much better placed after you have done your research and after selecting your own parts.

Therefore I advise you to go to the two stickys HERE and HERE and spend time reading about watercooling, then make a parts list and draw a diagram of what your loop is going to be, then ask us to review your parts and let you know what we think of the parts you have chosen.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.