EVGA X5 Worth the Upgrade

KirbyTech

Currently I have the Razer Abyssus, bought it about 3 months ago. I like the size of it although a slight bit wider would be nice. The EVGA X5 is almost the same size but has buttons on the right side which is nice and has better DPI adjustment. I mostly do video editing and everyday stuff with my PC. Do you think ti is worth the $50 for this mouse considering what I already have.

For me I just wait for the mouse to literally die, then upgrade.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

one of my daily drivers is a logitech MX518, that i had to boil the rubber off because it was peeling off from old age.

i'm the same kind of person as castdeath97 (post #2), perhaps even a bit worse.

my mice will last me until they completely fall apart or outright die. (i have replaced the cord on one of my mice before.)

Still using Logitech G100s, can't complain. :9

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

one of my daily drivers is a logitech MX518, that i had to boil the rubber off because it was peeling off from old age.

i'm the same kind of person as castdeath97 (post #2), perhaps even a bit worse.

my mice will last me until they completely fall apart or outright die. (i have replaced the cord on one of my mice before.)

For me I just wait for the mouse to literally die, then upgrade.

I normally wait till my old one dies too but this one is having tracking issues and the right click is worn badly. Have pretty much come to the conclusion Razer products are shit.

I normally wait till my old one dies too but this one is having tracking issues and the right click is worn badly. Have pretty much come to the conclusion Razer products are shit.

Coming up with conclusions of a company based on the performance of one product will only bring you pain (used to di the same thing which resulted with me switching from Apple to Samsung 20 times).

Have you tried the warranty path?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

might be logitech mice are made from pixie dust, but i never had any mouse button wear out on me. (except one of the cheapo HP mice)

Coming up with conclusions of a company based on the performance of one product will only bring you pain (used to di the same thing which resulted with me switching from Apple to Samsung 20 times).

Have you tried the warranty path?

Yes I have this is a RMA unit, had issues with it right away. It would not have an even click on the left side. So now issues on the right and tracking issues.