Ask a Brony anything.

codytappen

There are very common mistakes with characters and duplicate limbs and such. Not to mention the quality of the Timberwolves in Season 3 Episode 9 "Spike at Your Service" Very choppy framerate as if they didn't have enough time to render everything.

If you must say that what you're saying is fact, then I shall be the fact checker. You're becoming irritated by the aspect that some people don't agree with your opinion, let alone state their own. Saying that one can't "enjoy a slice of life" is absurd.

I do not claim that what I'm saying is fact, I claim the opposite.

Note: I speak in this like what I am saying is fact; I'm sure you're aware it's not. I just wanted to say I'm not claiming it is.

I'm not irritated that people don't agree with me and state their opinion; I only wish to extrapolate their reasoning and motives to better understand or revise my own views, and I hope the same is true for them. I also didn't say that people couldn't enjoy slice of life, I said that people who don't probably wouldn't love MLP.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I do not claim that what I'm saying is fact, I claim the opposite.

I'm not irritated that people don't agree with me and state their opinion; I only wish to extrapolate their reasoning and motives to better understand or revise my own views, and I hope the same is true for them. I also didn't say that people couldn't enjoy slice of life, I said that people who don't probably wouldn't love MLP.

Sorry as I did not read the note at the bottom. Although, you should be speaking of what is fact like fact and what is opinion like opinion in the first place.

You may also want to work on connotation, especially because 

In the end if you wouldn't want to watch anything slice of life you couldn't like MLP because that's the type of show it is, but if you can enjoy slice of life (like me) it's a fantastic series.

does not equate to people who don't probably wouldn't like MLP.

• 7 months later...

How many GBytes is the whole MLP series? 

When I got the collection set for just season 1 and 2 It topped out at about 16-18 Gigs, I could only imagine for season 3 and 4

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

I don't hate bronies, but when I see a grown man walking down the street or in a store with a MLP shirt and hat on I just look down upon them. I myself love watching anime, but will never go out and LARP or dress up and make myself look foolish. 

I guess everyone is free to down whatever they want, and shouldn't really care what others think. 

Do you think shining armous sexy? :3

@GamerPatriot your icons amazin rofl

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Why do Bronies try to stand out and show off that they're Bronies? I'm not meaning to be rude but it seems like some Bronies try and tell everyone whenever possible and don't just get on with it and only talk about it sometimes. Also do you think that a part of you liking MLP is just to be different and because it makes you stand out?

I know this is an old thread but I find the topic of Bronies entertaining / interesting.

exactly, i don't give a shit who you are, what you like, what you do, so why be so bloody forcefull an open about it, why make such a big deal about it, i don't run around everywhere screaming that i like grapefruit juice do it? and if you are like that you better be ready to accept some dammn criticism for it, don't just expect everyone to accept it, your at fault for acting like that in the first place, just accept it, id say it's just a scream for attention and wanting to stand out.

im talking in a general sense to those people not to you, just to clarify that.

Why? I suppose I can't complain people don't get why I like Korean music and old Dubstep.. Whatever floats your boat

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I am closing this topic as it was obviously a dead topic which got necro'd / revived.

4.3 Thread Necroing
Thread necroing consists of reviving a previously resolved, settled, or "dead" thread after a prolonged period of time by the OP with the intention of bumping the thread to the top of the board. Threads with an activity gap of 1 month or greater that are brought back to the front page is considered "thread necroing". A shorter duration may be considered when dealing with situations like previously resolved threads being reposted or simply for the purpose of bumping it to the front page. Build logs are exempt from this rule.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<