Will a GTX 960 Fit in my Cabinet?

sadasd.jpg

I have no clue will a gtx 960 will fit in my Cabinet

(dont complain about the DUST, )

ALso there must be extra space for cables for power supply to the GPU

FYI-i am also going to buy a new PSU so dont TEll me that This wount support your system.

AND DOnt Tell " it will not fit in your 

have no clue will a gtx 960 will fit in my CPU

In your CPU? no.. but it will fit inside your case :D there are cards of varying length but most should fit

also

HOLY FUCK THE DUST

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

HOLYSNAPPINGDUSTBUNNIES

Most GPU makers websites show the dimensions of the card in the specs page...

EG: If you googled the MSI GTX 970, and went to the MSI webpage and looked at specs, the dimensions are there..

Unless you've chosen a card already this will be hard as not all card lengths are equal.

Find your brand

Visit webpage

Check specs page for dimensions.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i'm not gonna complain about the dust, but i'm gonna mention i see a PATA connector on the mobo, and together with the fact this system looks like it hasnt been cleaned in 10 years, i'm gonna go with:

"i doubt the rest of your system is going to keep up with even a 960"

wouldn't recommend putting it in the cpu but it will fit in the case

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

What are your PC specs?

intel COre-i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz

4 Gb Ram

1 tb WD HDD

Geforce 9600 GT 1gb (soon upgrading to GTX 960

Get rid of all the dust first

Edit: just finished reading your topic 

wouldn't recommend putting it in the cpu but it will fit in the case

Trust me , the only problem u see in the picture is dust , See my PC SPecs ^^^

Get rid of all the dust first

Edit: just finished reading your topic 

Will gtx 960 FIt in my Cabinet

You could get the ITX version of GTX 960 which is really small and that should fit easily. Altough even normal 960 should fit anyway.

Also

fNFgG4e.gif

HOLY FUCK THE DUST

YEah , I KNow , i gonna blow Air through a Vaccum Cleaner in it or a Hair BLower

I have no clue will a gtx 960 will fit in my Cabinet

(dont complain about the DUST, )

ALso there must be extra space for cables for power supply to the GPU

WHATEVER CARD YOU WANNA BUY , Check the Website for its specs,...

They have the dimensions listed!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You could get the ITX version of GTX 960 which is really small and that should fit easily.

Also

fNFgG4e.gif

I am looking forward for the normal version , coz i like silent operations

I am looking forward for the normal version , coz i like silent operations

For example all the aftermarket Gigabyte 960s except the ITX one wont fit as they are longer than what you listed.

ASUS Strix is 215.2mm long so it should fit easily for example.

For example all the aftermarket Gigabyte 960s except the ITX one wont fit as they are longer than what you listed.

ASUS Strix is 215.2mm long so it should fit easily for example.

And what about the ZOtac VErsion ??

The CPU normally isn't the best place to put to GPU but it's up to you I guess. And I think it would fit... maybe..... in the PCIe xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

The CPU normally isn't the best place to put to GPU but it's up to you I guess. And I think it would fit... maybe..... in the PCIe xD

Sure aS HEll

intel COre-i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz

4 Gb Ram

1 tb WD HDD

Geforce 9600 GT 1gb (soon upgrading to GTX 960

Maybe see if you can find an R9 290 on ebay. It would be a better choice for a similar price.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Maybe see if you can find an R9 290 on ebay. It would be a better choice for a similar price.

When mine comes back from RMA I'm selling it. :)

I'm sure a lot of Radeon 290 users are the same... (Goddamn shitty ELPmemory chips in each returned card I've got, all cards eventually blackscreen and die)

Some good bargains can be had... with the new ones coming soon people will be flogging them now, to make the most money before the launch.