CS:GO shuts down PC randomly on match load

Go to solution Solved by Mitico,

Its common problem with cs go,even i had it,its about how the game handles memory..you must edit a file in game folder.. as soon i find the fix guide again ill link it here

*EDIT*

Go in steam folder,then steam apps,commons,counter strike and last cfg look for the file called config.cfg and edit cl_disablehtmlmotd from 0 to 1  after saving this find video.txt in same folder and set settings.gpu_mem_level to 1 and settings.mem_level to 0 save everthing and have fun :D

Well I ran the Firestrike benchmark and had no issues and the only other game that crashes it is Grid 2

Install Prime 95. Run a stress test for 3 hours. If it doesnt fail its your PSU, which we could try and fix.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally used a different GPU and the game ran fine. I can't figure it out. I used a GT 630 and no issues other then a rubbish framerate and having to use VGA. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

Well I finally used a different GPU and the game ran fine. I can't figure it out. I used a GT 630 and no issues other then a rubbish framerate and having to use VGA. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

you could try reflashing the BIOS of that GPU: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4991#bios

Its common problem with cs go,even i had it,its about how the game handles memory..you must edit a file in game folder.. as soon i find the fix guide again ill link it here

*EDIT*

Go in steam folder,then steam apps,commons,counter strike and last cfg look for the file called config.cfg and edit cl_disablehtmlmotd from 0 to 1  after saving this find video.txt in same folder and set settings.gpu_mem_level to 1 and settings.mem_level to 0 save everthing and have fun :D

*EDIT*

Thanks, so far this seems to work, I'll give it a day or two but I think this might have fixed it. 

Thanks.

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.