BSOD on Boot after Drive cloning 0xc00002e2

Hi there all,

I recently changed the main HDD on my server 2012 r2 and I did it by cloning the old drive into the new one but using an WD tool (that I wont ever use again) called "Acronis True Image WD Edition"

It happens that the tool cloned it all wrong, to the point where my partitions are all messed up, including the System Reserved partition. The old drive was spitted into 3 partitions: System Reserved, OS, Storage. I was able to boot into the system once from the new drive with the old still connected, but when I deleted System Reserved from the old drive was when I realized that windows was using that instead the one in the new drive.

I tried using startup repair, it failed.

My main problem at the moment, I think, is that the assign partitions letters are set as C for System Reserved and D as the main partition with Windows installation.

Ive messed around with Diskpart to death and that bloody tool is freaking useless in recovery mode. No matter what changes I do they are all gone on reboot. Ive changed the drive letters, changed attributes, set partitions as active, etc etc and nothing, as soon as it reboots, its all gone.

I truly believe that this system will boot as soon as the drive letters are fixed.

Any ideas?

Thanks