Help! My Computer is too fast!

I did some searching around and seems to be your cpu. It might not be able to keep up with the game. Is there any settings you could turn down? 

Also, what is your monitor's refresh rate?

I've tried turning all my settings down to as low as they can go. there was no change except that the quality was even worse. I don't actually know. it's a 60 hz monitor?

Have your tried updating your chipset drivers as well as your video drivers?

SHUT UP!  :(

I meant that he had a 6-core (fx-6300) one. :P the 8350's not bad <3

I've tried turning all my settings down to as low as they can go. there was no change except that the quality was even worse. I don't actually know. it's a 60 hz monitor?

Hm, well try turning on vsync then. If the game doesn't support it, go to:

nvidia control panel -> manage 3d settings -> select beseige and change the vsync option.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Have your tried updating your chipset drivers as well as your video drivers?

Yes. they are up to date.

nvidia control panel -> manage 3d settings -> select beseige and change the vsync option.

That didn't change anything. :(

Yes. they are up to date.

I'd reinstall them and see if it helps, even if they're up to date right now. I apologize for thinking it was a joke by the way, it just came off sounding like one.

On a side note, what CPU does your friend's PC have?

I'd reinstall them and see if it helps, even if they're up to date right now. I apologize for thinking it was a joke by the way, it just came off sounding like one.

I've tried that twice so far. and no worries. It's all good

would that program work with my nvidia graphics card? and I know it shouldn't make a difference but when the games are broken I can go from first startup where I see the bethesda logo to character creation in about ten seconds. the audio can't keep up with the video either.

It is an overclocking software, so it will work fine no matter what your card is

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

It is an overclocking software, so it will work fine no matter what your card is

okay thanks. I'll download it

I remember playing a Command and Conquer Shareware demo that was a DOS application. It was too fast, I couldn't play. Things happened so fast I couldn't react. Win98SE on a 266Mhz Cyrix II.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

If it was just monitors that was laying around I'm guessing that they are 60Hz, so even if they were rendering the games at 10,000fps you could only see 60fps.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

If it was just monitors that was laying around I'm guessing that they are 60Hz, so even if they were rendering the games at 10,000fps you could only see 60fps.

I know that's what should logically happen but all of my games went crazy.

• 4 months later...

Hey dude! I knoow this is months late. But if you read this then I want to say the problem is actually my hard drives. They are too old and unstable. I actually ended up replacing or severely testing every other component and the hard drives are the culprit.

Hey dude! I knoow this is months late. But if you read this then I want to say the problem is actually my hard drives. They are too old and unstable. I actually ended up replacing or severely testing every other component and the hard drives are the culprit.

Glad you fixed your problem! :)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Hey everyone. I've been struggling with this problem for about a month now. What is essentially happening is that all my games are running too fast. When I tried to play Besiege the in game FPS counter was anywhere from 110 FPS to 10,000 FPS. This just makes the game unplayable. This is happening on all of my games including Skyrim. I have tried V-Sync. Re-downloading the games. Re-installing Windows 7. Editing the .ini file. So I know it has to be a hardware problem. I've used memtest86 and the windows memory tool thing. There are no errors reported. I also gave my GPU to a friend and it worked fine in his PC. The problem is also a random thing. Because on random days the games work absolutely fine while other days the games are all broken. There aren't even any updates that occur that could break the games. It is literally random days.

Please Help!!

My parts list is Vishera 6 core 3.5 mhz CPU.

8G of samsung RAM.

an asrock 930DE somthing or other MOBO.

A Nvidia geforce GTX 770.

A 600 watt PSU from corsair.

a cooler master storm enforcer case.

two monitors that I had laying around.

And a couple hard drives I had laying around my house.

I have Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

I've checked all of the drivers for everything and everything is up to date.

I'll try uploading an example of the broken games to youtube and put a link here.

-Shamus

Dude, are you smoking crack?

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

its just a very weird issue. usually anything above 60 fps makes no difference unless you get tearing. what makes it "unplayable"? that may be more helpful. 

Uhm it depends on your refresh rate. There is a huge difference from 60 FPS to 144 FPS if you have a 144hz monitor. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg