Swiftech H220 barred from sale in the US

RoryLogue

This kind of sucks. I was hoping to be able to get one eventually. Looks like I'm just going with a complete custom loop now.

Actually, I'll just get one shipped over from Canada. Thanks, Canadians! Always so nice!

Damn, now that is a serious hit and wow i cant believe that. back to the h100i then.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x infinity

Well, a stock cooler should do the trick !

what exactly are the claims that they claim that they infringe? Also are those legitimate claims?

Funny thing is, this'll just make me more compelled to buy Swiftech products and avoid any of Asetek's.

Stupid Asetek.

Ghost already posted this. Please lock mods.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850