I need a new computer case I think

I am wanting a new computer case because I belive my HAF 912 is not sutable anymore because of the heat I am producing.

Motherboard is msi gaming 7

Processor intel 4690k

Ram 16 gb of ripjaws ram at 2400 mhz

Gfx card msi 970 twin frozer

Psu Thermaltake 750 80 plus gold

Also have have an aftermarket can for my processor

My parts need dusting aswell but I am thinking even if I do that my parts will still be very hot due to the poor airflow in the case. I do over clock as well just fyi.

For the price of my case I would like it not to be over $200 bucks any info will be welcomed thanks.

Maybe the Define R5 or R4 from Fractal Design

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

I am wanting a new computer case because I belive my HAF 912 is not sutable anymore because of the heat I am producing.

Processor intel 4690k

My parts need dusting aswell but I am thinking even if I do that my parts will still be very hot due to the poor airflow in the case. I do over clock as well just fyi.

For the price of my case I would like it not to be over $200 bucks any info will be welcomed thanks.

whats your temps 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

Processor intel 4690k

I agree that u need a new case but thats mostly because i think the haf 912 is horribly ugly :P but each to their own. Something like the define r5 or nzxt noctis

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

That makes no sense whatsoever, all the parts in there are less TDP than anything when the case was first made.. If anything, clean and MAYBE replace the fans as they will be long in the tooth but Temps are not being affected by that case.

Agree on the looks but don't pretend it's temps..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Get some case fans if temps are high. Its not the case's fault

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

What is your fan placement and direction like?

Processor intel 4690k

Just like so many said before me. The case is not the problem. Also it would be nice to actually see your temperatures.

I have two GTX 980s in my little case and it works fine, simply by using high quality fans and keeping it clean.

I would say H440 but I have to say so my self its not good for air cooling, but for water it is epic and in my eyes it harder to have a better looking case suited to hard-line or even soft tubes! 

Maybe something like a Corsair Air 540? Really good air flow and looks pretty mega too! 

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/carbide-series-air-540-high-airflow-atx-cube-case

And fill it full of AF120's and you are set to go! (not full speed obviously!)

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

I use a program cant think of the name right now i am visiting family at the moment anyways I am seeing heat on my processor and my gfx card around 100 degrees. I can feel the heat in my room big time. I have fans in case as well so I know it's not just the case.

As for my fan placement I have one on the side 2 in the middle and I want to say a few in the back as well. I am not sure what size the fans are but they are cooler master. Mite as well make this a fan placement how to as well I guess.

I can feel the heat in my room big time.

Getting a case with better cooling isn't going to change this.  If anything, your room would feel even hotter from more effective heat dissipation.  The system will still be producing the same amount of heat.  What this might mean is that the ambient temperature in your room is too hot.  What's the ambient temperature?

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

80 degrees plus I live in Texas so it can get hotter. I don't have ac in the house so yeah my parts is going to heat up big time.

80 degrees plus I live in Texas so it can get hotter. I don't have ac in the house so yeah my parts is going to heat up big time.

Then its not ur case its just because where you live the climate is very hot! The parts are all working within their respective delta's over that ambient so you just need to get AC or move! A new case would have little to none differance! 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Yeah I am getting that impression real quick. I am plan to clean my system anyways and maybe buy another fan for the room that will just blow on the computer tower to help disperse the heat better in the room. As for the old case I have had it for 4 to 5 years and I even took it with me when I was over the road truck driver. It still works so may keep it thanks for the info guys.