help me decide which ducky kb to buy

nivra552

which kb is better?

Ducky 1087 or DK9087 G2 Pro

The Ducky 1087 (MX-Brown) w/ Double shot keycaps and the DK9087 G2 Pro(MX-RED) has only the regular keycaps
11230027_10205422817743946_5423016760183

banner_DK9087G2pro.jpg

G2PRO should have much more durable and "shine-resistant" PBT caps, so I would go with that.

G2PRO should have much more durable and "shine-resistant" PBT caps, so I would go with that.

ok thanks sir...what do you mean PBT caps?the key caps?the Ducky 1087 is w/ Double shot keycaps...its precisely whats on the first pic..will it make any difference?

They're both good, very similar boards, the only difference would be the G2 has LEDs on the WASD keys. Also I think that version of G2 has ABS(common) caps.

They're both good, very similar boards, the only difference would be the G2 has LEDs on the WASD keys. Also I think that version of G2 has ABS(common) caps.

thanks what is the difference from double shot and non double shot?

Abs and pbt are just 2 types of plastics used. PBT has a harder more defined feel to it, Abs can feel a bit softer.

Double shot is just how the lettering is done on the keycaps. They're basically 2 colors of plastic molded together."Single shot" would just be 1 color plastic with printed lettering.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

Abs and pbt are just 2 types of plastics used. PBT has a harder more defined feel to it, Abs can feel a bit softer.

Double shot is just how the lettering is done on the keycaps. They're basically 2 colors of plastic molded together."Single shot" would just be 1 color plastic with printed lettering.

so is the Ducky 1087 an ok choice from the 2?

so is the Ducky 1087 an ok choice from the 2?

Honestly, either one you'll be very happy with,it just depends on your keycap preference.  Ducky makes a very nice, solid board for the price range and even better than a few that I've used that cost a bit more. I own a shine 3, zero and a mini and the build quality is top notch for a cherry switch board. 

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker