Need Help Choosing Between and H440 or a Noctis 450

So I was thinking about either getting one of these cases, and I understand that the Noctis 450 is just an H440 on the inside. I am not sure how they compare in airflow, and I am also open to other cases, but the case needs to be red and black, (theme of Build).Thanks in Advance! 

Welcome to the Forum.

I'd personally go with the H440 because of its sound dampening and stuff.

Sig under construction.

Thanks.

You're welcome, but please take the opinions of others as well. I don't have a definitive answer or anything.

Sig under construction.

H440: sound dampening, less airflow

Noctis 450: no sound dampening, better airflow, led lights on the bottom.

Basically pick the one you like more visually. For comparison, I'm using the enthoo pro (great case btw, might wanna look at it), it doesn't have sound dampening yet I consider it to be quiet. It also has good airflow but for the 2 stock fans you get with it aren't enough. What I'm telling you is neither sound dampening or airflow matter too much since even a non silence optimized case is not loud and one with great airflow will require more than 2 fans. Well it doesn't NEED them but I'll install them anyways

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

H440 is too sexy man. The noctis is nice, but a bit aggressive for my tastes. Although, I do like the led underglow...

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers