Best case w/ powersupply

gordy64

I am trying to put together a budget build and I am looking for the best case with an included power supply.

if you get one from a reputable brand you *might* get something semi-decent, but you REALLY dont want to cheap out on your power supply (3 fires of experience here)

I am trying to put together a budget build and I am looking for the best case with an included power supply.

Don't get a case with a bundled power supply, even for a budget build. Always buy case and PSU separately. Most likely they'll give you a case and then a PSU worth $5 because it works as well as one that is worth $5. PSU is one of the most important parts of your build that you shouldn't cheap out on because if PSU breaks it can fry other components as well, especially if it is one of low quality.

"Rawr XD"

NEVER use the included power supply. Even with a budget build, get a cheap case and a reliable power supply. You don't want all that hardware getting fried because you cheaped out on the PSU.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

mostly all of them suck

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

NEVER use the included power supply. Even with a budget build, get a cheap case and a reliable power supply. You don't want all that hardware getting fried because you cheaped out on the PSU.

^this.

NEVER EVER ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever  skimp on your power supply. It can fry everything else in your system and cost you a hell of a lot more than a decent power supply would have.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

unless you can get a silverstone one, dont.

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M