Looking For Mechanical Keyboard around $100

WhoNeedsAName

Well, i am officially finished with my membrane keyboard, and i am looking for a solid mechanical keyboard that is around $100 (give or take $10). I would like cherry mx blue switches, back lighting isn't a must, and I do not care if it is tenkey-less or not. I live in Canada so it needs to be a Canadian price. Thank you.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

Well, i am officially finished with my membrane keyboard, and i am looking for a solid mechanical keyboard that is around $100 (give or take $10). I would like cherry mx blue switches, back lighting isn't a must, and I do not care if it is tenkey-less or not. I live in Canada so it needs to be a Canadian price. Thank you.

Cool im canadian too.. PRICES HERE SUCK EH? 

Alrighty: http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX50910

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX45252

I really want to build an oil-immersed PC  ^_^

Stuff from Cooler Master. Anything from Cooler Master.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Amazon has K70 at 120 currently. A good deal I think.

Stuff from Cooler Master. Anything from Cooler Master.

Do you have any personal experience with Cooler Master's products?

I hate Canadian prices, but I guess there is nothing we can do about it. Wait... we could start a rebellion...

lol prices do suck here, id join that :P and cooler master is a pretty reputible brand but i dont own any peripherals just a cooler

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Do you have any personal experience with Cooler Master's products?

I own a Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid LE with Cherry MX Greens. It's perfect.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

lol prices do suck here, id join that :P and cooler master is a pretty reputible brand but i dont own any peripherals just a cooler

Canadian prices... I have heard quite a lot about Cooler master and I tried the quickfire tk (which is what I am almost 100% sure I am going to get), and I liked it. I only tried it while it was on a shelf so I couldn't really test for durability, but it did feel quite solid to type on.

I own a Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid LE with Cherry MX Greens. It's perfect.

Looks like I will be going with the quickfire tk. Anyhow, what are mx greens like to type on? I have never used them before.

Looks like I will be going with the quickfire tk. Anyhow, what are mx greens like to type on? I have never used them before.

Heavy and loud and tactile. I love them but I can type faster on other key switches.

Heavy and loud and tactile. I love them but I can type faster on other key switches.

They sound like a nice switch to use. 

They sound like a nice switch to use. 

If you have heavy hands like me and make a fair few typos and love a nice click then yes, they are awesome!

If you have heavy hands like me and make a fair few typos and love a nice click then yes, they are awesome!

My hands... are bigger than my phys-ed teacher's hands, and i am only 14.I also use a ridiculous amount of force to type, so I think they would be awesome for me.

My hands... are bigger than my phys-ed teacher's hands, and i am only 14.I also use a ridiculous amount of force to type, so I think they would be awesome for me.

Have a blast looking for keyboards within a reasonable price that use Greens :/

Have a blast looking for keyboards within a reasonable price that use Greens.

Looks like i will need to get a summer job. New mechanical keyboards here i come.