Lying teacher

How about you man up and stop challenging the authority? If you can't handle this at grade 12, you're in for a very nasty surprise.

I was going to say this. Man up and take it on the chin. It's more important that you learn to accept responsibility for your actions than it is to just blame everyone else.

You're saying he should accept being overexcessively punished about being late +imaginary slights that the teacher made up?

Yeah, no.

You're saying he should accept being overexcessively punished about being late +imaginary slights that the teacher made up?

Yeah, no.

He should accept whatever punishment the teacher deems appropriate. He, as a student, has no opinion on the matter. The only real way to avoid trouble is to follow the rules.

Yeah, no.

thank you. Someone gets my point of view. I get that I was late, even though it was because I was defecating.

The fact that she lied is what got me annoyed. You guys don't deal with her every day, you don't know what shes like, constantly bitches about the class or anything(even more than I do), lies about everything, is really bad at marking, like legit just looks at the assignment and writes marked on the top and gives it to us. The grades go up and down based on her emotions. It's bullshit. And the principal is always on the teachers side. This dude has a brain like a rock, doesn't even trust a student. When ever I try to talk to him its always me that's wrong in his eyes. 

This is not true. Not all schools have security cameras set up in the classroom or hallways.

Yea, we have no security cameras. Only outside and I'm not even sure if they work. Someone said something about them not working once so not sure.

He should accept whatever punishment the teacher deems appropriate. He, as a student, has no opinion on the matter. The only real way to avoid trouble is to follow the rules.

Wait what? He certainly does have/can/should have an opinion on the matter.

I always advocate following the rules too, but I will never advocate taking punishment that one does not deserve at all.

What OP is describing is a teacher misusing her authority and further on describes her emotions rule the grades, moods, and overall the entire class.

This sounds like a person who is unfit to work, especially as a teacher.