CodeAcademy bug?

MemeMaster
Go to solution Solved by MemeMaster,

Your h2 has two open brackets.

/*Add your CSS below!*/h1 {font-family: serif;}h2 {font-family: sans-serif;{ <------------ problemh3 {font-family: cursive;}

Thank you so much :D

Hi,

I'm trying to complete a lesson on CodeAcademy, but it keeps saying this...

"Oops, try again. Did you remember to set your <h3> header font-family to cursive?"

Here is the task:

Set the font-family of the <h1> header toserif, the <h2> to sans-serif, and the <h3>to cursive.

And here is my code:

/*Add your CSS below!*/h1 {    font-family: serif;}h2 {    font-family: sans-serif;{h3 {    font-family: cursive;}

Here is a link to the lesson - http://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-TlhFi/2/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

Can anyone see if I went wrong?

Thanks

- Meme

font-family: cursive

Not "Cursive".

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

font-family: cursive

Not "Cursive".

Oops, Idk why it copied it like that.

Thats how it is in my codeacademy but its still not working :(

Your h2 has two open brackets.

/*Add your CSS below!*/h1 {font-family: serif;}h2 {font-family: sans-serif;{ <------------ problemh3 {font-family: cursive;}

Thank you so much :D

And this is why code academy is useless.  It wont teach you coding logic . (speaking of HTML there's not much coding there... )

And this is why code academy is useless.  It wont teach you coding logic . (speaking of HTML there's not much coding there... )

Because I was on the CSS lesson lol

@MemeMaster you'll save yourself some time if you use tools that help check your code for basic issues like that. Ideally your text editor/IDE will point out these kinds of errors to you. If not, there are online resources like CSS Lint.

@MemeMaster you'll save yourself some time if you use tools that help check your code for basic issues like that. Ideally your text editor/IDE will point out these kinds of errors to you. If not, there are online resources like CSS Lint.

Ah, thanks for the tip :)