should i get the 760T case or 780T or is there other better cases?

saiftech

dont know weather to get the 760T or 780T? the price difference are just 2 dollars where i live so which is better?

and is there any other better cases you recommend more then 760T or 780T? i want my case to support space with watercooling, coolest, and supports multiple GPU's

so which should i get? 760T or 780T or other? 

its mainly looks I prefer the 760T

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

#air540masterrace??

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

its all about the looks you prefer br0

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

What you think looks better.The Define R4 is on pretty cheap right now.

It depends what you want. The 760t is arguably the nicest looking case on the market, but if you want a radiator up top, it ruins the look. The 780t is a bigger case which is slightly better for watercooling, but with a different aesthetic. I personally like the corsair air 540 more than these, as it looks great (IMO), still has amazing hardware support, and is tiny compared to other cases of it's class. The fractal define S is also good for watercooling, though the look is pretty boring, with just brushed metal all around.

I'm slightly partial to the 780t, seeing as I own one and all...but it is a great case. Very nice watercooling support and tons of room to work in, and the striking aesthetic is quite nice.