Gmail vs. Outlook? need some advice

MalaCraft

Slightly OT, but can I introduce you to the brilliance that is Mozilla Thunderbird? It's not an email provider per se but it's a client that's basically your inbox for all the email addresses you'll ever use. Atm I have 5 addresses; 3 Gmail and 2 Yahoo. Thunderbird keeps all my inboxes, outboxes, drafts etc in the same window. Really useful.

I use Outlook software. Comes with Office 365 subscription or purchase Office Home and Office. Office 365 is free for College/University students.

I find it better than Thunderbird. Also the interface is fully high-DPI aware, including per monitor high-DPI aware. It is nice, easy to use, yet powerful. You can also keep track of your appointment, and can sync with your phone. Apple even has a plugin for it to sync your stuff with Apple devices.

And Mail app in Windows 10 (not to be confused with Windows 8 one), is pretty sweet if you seek for multi-account supported mail, but simple, nice looking and free, with the core features of the full version of Outlook.

thank you guys for so much Input!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."