QCK vs MM200

food158
Go to solution Solved by APrettyCoolWalrus,

Get the QCK and practice quick swipes constantly. You might even have to raise your sensitivity if you feel you cannot react quick enough. If you think about it, you can compensate for not reacting quick enough by placing yourself in a good position, while there is no alternative for good aim.

I'm so torn between both. If I don't get the QCK, my aim is off. If I don't get the MM200, I can't react fast enough. It's a die and die situation. HELP!

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

Get the QCK and practice quick swipes constantly. You might even have to raise your sensitivity if you feel you cannot react quick enough. If you think about it, you can compensate for not reacting quick enough by placing yourself in a good position, while there is no alternative for good aim.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

^

The QcK is very good for quick actions though.

^

The QcK is very good for quick actions though.

Yeah, I have one myself and I can say that I am extremely satisfied.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Yeah, I have one myself and I can say that I am extremely satisfied.

Same

What's the difference between the QCK and the QCK+?

Size. There's a total of six versions of the QcK:

• QcK Mini is 250x210x2 mm
  • QcK is 320x285x2 mm
  • QcK Mass ix 320x285x6 mm
  • QcK+ is 450x400x2 mm
  • QcK heavy is 450x400x6mm
  • QcK XXL is 900x400x4mm

So essentially, QcK Mass is a triple thickness QcK,QcK heavy is a triple thickness QcK+ and the QcK XXL is a double width, double thickness QcK+.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.