where can i find SSD brackets? (europe)

RollinLower

howdy!

so, a while ago i bought me a MSI Nightblade barebone, and since then i've build a nice little PC in it. tough i want to expand my storage with a second SSD, but MSI only included one set of SSD brackets? so i was wondering where i could buy these. 

i'd prefer to buy them in europe. (The Netherlands) tough if there really isn't another way i'm also willing to pay shipping from somewhere else.

anyway, these are the brackets i'm talking about:

post-226488-0-34186500-1432324888_thumb.

mounted on my main SSD:

post-226488-0-88703600-1432324909_thumb.

Just leave it hanging, SSD don't mind at all.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

tape it somewhere, its really no problem at all.

(double sided tape)

Just leave it hanging, SSD don't mind at all.

yeah, i've been thinking of just doing this. tough i'd really prefer to have it nicely mounted for pure aesthetic reasons :P

yeah, i've been thinking of just doing this. tough i'd really prefer to have it nicely mounted for pure aesthetic reasons :P

taping it down doesnt need to look bad, my ssd lives on top of a hard drive cage, and it almost looks as if it was meant to be.

EDIT: it actually looked more out of place in one of the trays than it did on top, thats why its on top.

taping it down doesnt need to look bad, my ssd lives on top of a hard drive cage, and it almost looks as if it was meant to be.

EDIT: it actually looked more out of place in one of the trays than it did on top, thats why its on top.

well, i guess i'll just do this then. i could just use some double sided tape and put it on top of my other SSD. this way i could probably even fit 4 SSD's in a space meant for only 2 :D

thanks for the advice guys!

well, i guess i'll just do this then. i could just use some double sided tape and put it on top of my other SSD. this way i could probably even fit 4 SSD's in a space meant for only 2 :D

thanks for the advice guys!

you'll have some issues with the connectors then, because thats a lot of wires in a tight place.

but yes you could.

the entire thing is a tight place to begin with anyway.

call japanese metro, the men with white gloves will squeeze it in.

(for reference: japanese metro has people whose only job it is to squeeze more people into the metro, and they wear white gloves)