Audi Produces the First Batch of Synthetic Gasoline - E-Benzin

Analog

"At the moment, the company is looking for solutions to modify the e-benzin production process in such a way that the only ingredients required for the synthetic gasoline would be water, hydrogen, CO2, and sunlight."

Soon plants will be able to produce gasoline.

inbound oil companys start planting millions of these plants in deforested areas ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

What the hell did I just watch? WHY ISN'T THE MIND BLEACH WORKING?!

I bet they'll use this to advertise the product. They just have to substitute "gasolina" for "e-gasolina" lel

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

What I wanna know

1) how easy is it going to run on cars similar to whats on roads today/can cars on roads today run it
2) how much is it

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I do not understand why people do not like the fact that you can use energy, that would have just been wasted, into making more horsepower?

of course, it makes small eco boxes have better MPG, but look at BMW M4, incredible amount of power and torque 

V8 people will never understand, they will forever think bigger is better. 

but does it create CO2

The idea is that it only releases as much CO2 as it takes to create. Which is about as good as you can hope for performance fuels

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO