Beat Far Cry 4, Dying Light, and GTA 5 in the past month. Now looking for more PC games?

Jackgamer91

Does anyone know any open world games with a good storyline and attractive environment that might get me hooked? I'm thinking of AC Unity but I heard pretty nasty things about the game and the PC version specifically but I haven't played an AC game since AC III. 

Not a real stickler for multiplayer online games since my friends don't play. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

The Witcher 3? Gonna take you a while.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I'm thinking of AC Unity but I heard pretty nasty things about the game and the PC version specifically but I haven't played an AC game since AC III. 

Unity was bad and 3 was bad as well.

Get yourself a copy of Black Flag - you won't regret it.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

I'm currently playing witcher 3, highly suggested. Also if you haven't played the arkham games, those are fun. First one isn't open world but the second two are. Tombraider 2013 is kinda made up of mid sized sandboxes. Not really open world but very fun and good looking

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor if u haven't played it yet.

if you don't have skyrim, get it. the mods are beautiful. the game itself is beautiful

witcher 3. I watched a twitch stream and the graphics are awesome, and the quests and story are interesting. It should get you hooked.

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Does anyone know any open world games with a good storyline and attractive environment that might get me hooked? I'm thinking of AC Unity but I heard pretty nasty things about the game and the PC version specifically but I haven't played an AC game since AC III. 

Not a real stickler for multiplayer online games since my friends don't play. 

The mod community is starting to get ahold of GTA in a major way.  Some interesting and fun things to do there.  

Watchdogs for all the bad press actually has a fairly compelling single player campaign that you can sink a bunch of time into - plus with the graphics mods it looks so pretty. 

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

Played STALKER? :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I quite liked Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, really worth it when it's on sale.

Witcher 3 is on my own to buy list, seen the streams... looks gorgeous and really interesting.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice