[Free] 6 Months Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Giveaway

yamileon

A great man once said: The best anti-virus is common sense.

But I don't mind more security.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Already down / Not working

dont know why its down for you

works just fine for me 

dont know why its down for you

works just fine for me 

http://gyazo.com/4e184c2c0d983dc85862c5322e649c51

That's with me typing the url my self.

Clicking it results in the BitDefender homepage.

Probably some 60 second promotion, if you look at the url. (Odd though) 

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

http://gyazo.com/4e184c2c0d983dc85862c5322e649c51

That's with me typing the url my self.

Clicking it results in the BitDefender homepage.

Probably some 60 second promotion, if you look at the url. (Odd though) 

http://tinypic.com/r/t6qlc5/8

yea defo weird im using a vpn maybe that has something to do with it 

imma gonna turn the vpn off and try

edit: 

just tried it without the vpn the link works fine

and when i search "bitdefender internet security giveaway" on google it comes up as the second link

heres a let me google that for you thing 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bitdefender+internet+security+giveaway

Common sense with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (free) is the best protection in my opinion.

Snagged it.  This is just great, thanks op for telling us about it!

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

nice, thanks for posting

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I tried Bitdefender internet security like 2 weeks ago when my 6 month trial of Norton Internet Security expired... It rendered my access to secure networks (ssl) on firefox and multiple softwares insecure, was getting security warning from everywhere. (Of course I had fully deleted Norton first, so don't blame it on that)
Found a solution, tried it, didn't work/couldn't access the setting (due to trial version?), deleted everything and SSL suddenly worked fine again...

Sorry but I'm not taking the chance of paying for the full version if I can't even be certain your software will even work properly... all due to their Security Certificates that they decided to shove where it doesn't belong.

So I just reactivated another 6 months trial of Norton Internet Security in the meantime.. There's a lot of misleading hatred for Norton out there, but at least I know it works properly. Will shop for another AV in 6 months...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I tried Bitdefender internet security like 2 weeks ago when my 6 month trial of Norton Internet Security expired... It rendered my access to secure networks (ssl) on firefox and multiple softwares insecure, was getting security warning from everywhere. (Of course I had fully deleted Norton first, so don't blame it on that)

Found a solution, tried it, didn't work/couldn't access the setting (due to trial version?), deleted everything and SSL suddenly worked fine again...

Sorry but I'm not taking the chance of paying for the full version if I can't even be certain your software will even work properly... all due to their Security Certificates that they decided to shove where it doesn't belong.

So I just reactivated another 6 months trial of Norton Internet Security in the meantime.. There's a lot of misleading hatred for Norton out there, but at least I know it works properly. Will shop for another AV in 6 months...

Never had a problem, must be something on your end.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Been using the trial version of Bitdefender Total security and it's okay coming from a Norton user. I don't like how I can't simply deactivate my anti virus protection like how I can do it with Norton by going down to the taskbar area, right click and turn off anti virus protection. I also dislike how it doesn't scan my C drive first then moves on to the next drive, instead it scans majority of the C drive then moves to my other drives and back to C drive. Lastly I kind of dislike the update function, it's meh. Don't really know when I'm actually installing an update or it's just searching for one or something.

Maybe I'll try KASPERSKY.

OR MAYBE I can't accept change and I'm a huge baby who doesn't understand what he's talking about.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

A great man once said: The best anti-virus is common sense.

But I don't mind more security.

true but common sense combined with an AK47 is bound to be better

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii