New Build, Witcher 3 white screen,

Hello everyone i recently built a new PC here are the specs

(My first btw, hello PC master race :P)

MB: Asus Rampage V Extrem 

Memory: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum@2800

CPU: i7-5930k at stcok speed ( so far :P ) temp is around 29-32c

GPU: Titan X (stcok speed as well)

SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB

the probelm is that i play the game normally until an hour or so then sometimes i get a frozen screen or white screen while the game is still playing i have to restart the pc or wait for it to crash and start it again i am playing the game at ultra settings in 1440p, 144hz

i also downloaded the newest drivers from Nvida for the witcher 3.

i feel that my system is strong enough to play at those settings, or am i mistaken? any ideas how to address this probelm 

Can be many things, is it a pirated game or an official one? It seems a software problem, not a hardware one.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Try playing some other game to see if you have the same problem and if you don't then the only thing I can suggest is that you wait for a new patch fix to be released.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Can be many things, is it a pirated game or an official one? It seems a software problem, not a hardware one.

nop bought it from steam giving it a new PC and i am new and all don't want to risk pirating a game on an expensive PC

Heyyo,

What version of windows are you using? Does it have the latest service pack installs?

Also, for a first build? THAT IS QUITE THE MASTER COMPUTER ERMAHGERD!!! :o

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

What version of windows are you using? Does it have the latest service pack installs?

Also, for a first build? THAT IS QUITE THE MASTER COMPUTER ERMAHGERD!!! :o

i am running windows 8.1 64 bit

Heyyo,

Hmm Windows 8.1 64bit is plenty fine.

What about ingame settings? I HIGHLY recommend changing the default of "Borderless Windowed" mode to Fullscreen. It fixed up some performance issues on my PC... not sure if it'll fix your white screen issue but there's a chance. This is one of those games that hates NVIDIA SLI at least in Borderless Windowed.

Another thing to try is turning down your settings one by one or even using the NVIDIA Geforce Experience application to set optimal settings for your PC. See if that helps balance it out. That's where I first noticed the game actually defaulted to borderless windowed yet Geforce Experience recommended fullscreen. :P

There are some people that have reported performance issues with the latest "gameready driver" from NVIDIA but they are mainly in the GTX 700 series but you could always try an earlier version or two of your driver just to see if that's the case.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

nop bought it from steam giving it a new PC and i am new and all don't want to risk pirating a game on an expensive PC

lol "risk".

As stated above, try different graphic settings, also make sure all of the other drivers are up to date (network card, sound drivers, peripherals, etc...) 

Check you have all runtime addons installed (directX and net framework) and download the latest windows upgrades.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link