HOLY BALLS HELP

KappaKing

I just spilled a delicious sprite my on my computer... It's unplugged and I've remove the GTX780TI...WHAT THE HE'LL DO I DO NOW

As others have said use an isoropyl alochol bath to wash off the sprite or any stick residue before letting it dry completely and re-installing before testing. 

I would suggest to take apart the cooler to make sure all traces are removed.

this happened to me a few months ago. spilt water on a FX6300 amd gigabyte ga 990FX ud3h mobo 16gb ram. board fried and so did my video card. luckily I had a 5450 desktop card in it, as I was cleaning my r9  290!!

that was cool. I bought a 4690K ud5H motherboard, some good ram. now im even happier. 

As others have said use an isoropyl alochol bath to wash off the sprite or any stick residue before letting it dry completely and re-installing before testing. 

I would suggest to take apart the cooler to make sure all traces are removed.

Just curious when you say isoropyl alcohol bath do you mean physically submerge the components and what concentration of alcohol is needed.

Just curious when you say isoropyl alcohol bath do you mean physically submerge the components and what concentration of alcohol is needed.

You can submerge it if it's everywhere to try and dissolve any containments from the PCB. If it's just a small amount it be can spot clean it.

Ideally if you can get 99%isopropyl alcohol that would be great but 70% will work but just let it dry off for half a day before remounting the cooler and testing.

You can submerge it if it's everywhere to try and dissolve any containments from the PCB. If it's just a small amount it be can spot clean it.

Ideally if you can get 99%isopropyl alcohol that would be great but 70% will work but just let it dry off for half a day before remounting the cooler and testing.

Thanks I have a mobo that I got that didn't look clean so I have to clean it and some of the stuff looks a little sticky.