Anyone used the Razer blade for more than 1 year or 2?

Go to solution Solved by bydus,

how does the razerblade 14inch cooling work after 1 year or so?

does it lose performance, do i have to clean regularly, how easy is it to clean, 

currently planning on buying 1080version and cooling concerns me a lot.

does it lose performance, do i have to clean regularly, how easy is it to clean, 

Should be fine, ive owned plenty of gaming laptops and honestly after a year or two noticed very little difference in terms of cooling performance, and they are never cleaned out

The blades cooling is decent though not the best, but it should hold up just fine!!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you expect good cooling on a gaming laptop well this doesn't exist yet

If you expect good cooling on a gaming laptop well this doesn't exist yet

Should be fine, ive owned plenty of gaming laptops and honestly after a year or two noticed very little difference in terms of cooling performance, and they are never cleaned out

The blades cooling is decent though not the best, but it should hold up just fine!!

i mean i know how laptop cooling isnt that great as i have a gaming ish laptop for about 4 years now, would clean about every year or so but wondering wether razerblade has a great filter that prevents dust build up or is it particularly easy to clean.

I have w370st laptop and having an ability to clean it / repaste it in less then 10 minutes is essential to me when considering a laptop. Love the design because you only take off back panel and have clear access to fan, heatsink, cpu and gpu. After a year of using it there is a bit of dust on the heatsink as well as fan. I usually clean it when I see the rise in temperature as well as latpop running louder than usual. No sure how easy it is with razerblade but I always go for easy to maintain hardware. Remember the cooler the laptop runs the longer the parts will run. 

Pic of latpop i have without cover. 

clevo-w230st-modularity.jpg

I have w370st laptop and having an ability to clean it / repaste it in less then 10 minutes is essential to me when considering a laptop. Love the design because you only take off back panel and have clear access to fan, heatsink, cpu and gpu. After a year of using it there is a bit of dust on the heatsink as well as fan. I usually clean it when I see the rise in temperature as well as latpop running louder than usual. No sure how easy it is with razerblade but I always go for easy to maintain hardware. Remember the cooler the laptop runs the longer the parts will run. 

Pic of latpop i have without cover. 

clevo-w230st-modularity.jpg

yeah exactly. asking people wether razerblade is easy to access the heatsink etc.mine atm is a xps x702l and holy shit this thing is hard to get to the heatsink. u literally have to teardown the whole computer to get theree.

Seems to be quite easy . Thats the 14 model.

csm_innenkomplett_3a374d17ab.jpg

you can find the rest here: 

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Razer-Blade-14-Notebook.107065.0.html

Hope it helps

thanks i guess my question would have been answered easily with a google search but the word dissassembly wasnt popping in my head so yeah