Headphones make me claustrophobic is this normal ?

obi_wan

Headphones resting on my neck make me Claustrophobic,is this normal or should i get my brain checked.

If you are claustrophobic there is nothing you can do anyway so don't bother with brain checks.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Headphones resting on my neck make me Claustrophobic,is this normal or should i get my brain checked.

It's not normal but it's not a reason to get your brain checked

I have never had that problem, it probably depends on the type of headphones.

If you are claustrophobic there is nothing you can do anyway so don't bother with brain checks.

Oh :/

I have never had that problem, it probably depends on the type of headphones.

DSCN08322.jpg

These are the one's i use

Oh :/

These are the one's i use

It's the heavy bass I think ... Some headphones tend to prefer heavy bass , the pressure makes your ears heavier and feel like you're in a small room ... But I'm no expert ...

That's my take on why you have it , considering changing headphones to something like Senheiser .... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's the heavy bass I think ... Some headphones tend to prefer heavy bass , the pressure makes your ears heavier and feel like you're in a small room ... But I'm no expert ...

That's my take on why you have it , considering changing headphones to something like Senheiser .... 

oh...

say whaaaat? the sound signature affects how you feel when the product is wrapped around your neck? O.K.

I sometimes get squeamish when things are resting against my jugular... its not always but sometimes, I'm not sure what triggers it. That said I have no problems with my headphones that fold flat where the cups rotate flat against my collarbone

also. ewww... gaming headset.

Friend of mine had the same issue, he got round it by wearing them half way with one cup off one of his ears. Messes with the sound but it worked.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Has this happened before, is it a recent occurance?

If not, it could be a temporary phase; I went through it where I became clostrophobic with clothes or anything touching my neck, my collar bone. But has since reduced in its severity.

You could go to the doctor, there's nothing wrong with that if you feel there's something wrong :) it's what they're paid for after all xD

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD