Help my setup! Wire management nightmare

Goldior

38d758ddce2ddaa9a5da60d8bbcf9894.jpg

So here is my current setup.. I'm having some serious wire management issues here.. My table is fixed to the wall and there is only one wire management route to the bottom of my table at the top right corner.

Few issues

-wire management

-my scarlet 18i20 (red box), any suggestions to relocate it? Should I get a rack mount and use that to prop my monitor up?

Plus.. I can't just go ahead and buy those ikea screw-beneath-your-desk cable management thingy as I would have drilled into my drawers. Some advice to make my build neater?

Velcro sticky straps lol and cable sleeves

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Your wire management looks great. You could always use those white wire hiders they use for phone lines. Then paint them to match the wall that is my plan for when I re do my cables in the next month or so.

your desk is sagging bad,  try a rack for your interface, Velcro straps or twist ties, help, and lastly, why did you get a windowed computer case, just to toss it into eternal damnation like the proverbial red headed step child of Satan to the floor, that is a dust death sentence

Its a Championship not a Belt!

38d758ddce2ddaa9a5da60d8bbcf9894.jpg

So here is my current setup.. I'm having some serious wire management issues here.. My table is fixed to the wall and there is only one wire management route to the bottom of my table at the top right corner.

Plus.. I can't just go ahead and buy those ikea screw-beneath-your-desk cable management thingy as I would have drilled into my drawers. Some advice to make my build neater?

also follow your topics...

Its a Championship not a Belt!

You can build a closed faced shelf that would sit across the back of your desk to run wires behind. It would clean up things a great deal.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

run all the cables behind the desk and tape or get a rack to hold them there

also follow your topics...

Also, DONT QUOTE PICS OMG

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

-PIC-

Few issues

-wire management

-my scarlet 18i20 (red box), any suggestions to relocate it? Should I get a rack mount and use that to prop my monitor up?

I woudl put the scarlet 18i20 under the monitor using a stand if you want to keep the weight off of it. As for cable management it looks good, for under your desk if you want a place to put cables you make or get a small shelf for routing cables along of tuck them onto.

This is for cable management in servers but something like this as a shelf:

cable-management-tray_1.gif