All the bullshit "weightloss" programs these days

So for some time now, there have been alot of weight loss programs out there, that work for some people, like a small portion of everyone, but for the rest are just useless. There's the ever loved Mike Chang with his Sick pack short cut program, and I think he is the most popular fitness guy on youtube, correct me if I'm wrong. His weight loss program is 100$...... And the way he sells it is even funnier. "How much is your body worth to you? If you said, not 100$ then I feel bad for you" Like ok, I get the dude is making money, but I don't know what he thinks we are.. Pebble minded apes? That sounds like the propaganda the russians used in the revolution of communism. Guys, people forget how easy it is to lose weight on your own without any of this useless bullshit money scams. I lost weight by riding a bike. I didn't even know I was loosing weight until I checked the scale for the first time after I gave up. I didn't think of it as "exercise", when it actually was. I lost 40lbs with that shit. Before I started doing that I was always going on youtube and shit looking up videos on how to do it and most of them would be bullshit you'd have to buy. People think that they're getting sold magic, and I know that for a fact because that's how I used to think. It irritates me. It's not hard to lose weight. You only need something that keeps you active that you like to do. Not something you will think of as actual exercise. Like a sport or anything. 

And No.... I don't know what the point of this post is. Just kind of, bitching I guess.

If any of you lost weight before or know what it's like to be fat, you know what I'm talking about. Everyone tells you to get off your lazy ass and exercise. It's easier said than done. 

But I guess the best way is to do something you love.

So for some time now, there have been alot of weight loss programs out there, that work for some people, like a small portion of everyone, but for the rest are just useless. There's the ever loved Mike Chang with his Sick pack short cut program, and I think he is the most popular fitness guy on youtube, correct me if I'm wrong. His weight loss program is 100$...... And the way he sells it is even funnier. "How much is your body worth to you? If you said, not 100$ then I feel bad for you" Like ok, I get the dude is making money, but I don't know what he thinks we are.. Pebble minded apes? That sounds like the propaganda the russians used in the revolution of communism. Guys, people forget how easy it is to lose weight on your own without any of this useless bullshit money scams. I lost weight by riding a bike. I didn't even know I was loosing weight until I checked the scale for the first time after I gave up. I didn't think of it as "exercise", when it actually was. I lost 40lbs with that shit. Before I started doing that I was always going on youtube and shit looking up videos on how to do it and most of them would be bullshit you'd have to buy. People think that they're getting sold magic, and I know that for a fact because that's how I used to think. It irritates me. It's not hard to lose weight. You only need something that keeps you active that you like to do. Not something you will think of as actual exercise. Like a sport or anything. 

And No.... I don't know what the point of this post is. Just kind of, bitching I guess.

If any of you lost weight before or know what it's like to be fat, you know what I'm talking about. Everyone tells you to get off your lazy ass and exercise. It's easier said than done. 

But I guess the best way is to do something you love.

Contradicting a bit much?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

the best weight loss: Don't become a whale in the first place.

:P works perfect for me xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

no

You said its easy and then said its easier said then done lol

"The internet is a series of tubes"

no

"It's not hard to lose weight"

"Easier said than done"

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Gym trainers hate this!

"It's not hard to lose weight"

"easier said than done"

What I mean is that it's not hard once you find that one thing you like to do that is also conveniently an exercise. But if you don't have that worked out yet then it is, easier said than done. Talking about you skinny fuckers being all like "how hard can it be".

The dedication and commitment one must put forth is the hardest (I won't say hard) part.

Unrealistic expectations and ultimately failing to fulfill said unrealistic expectations hinders aforementioned dedication and commitment.

What I mean is that it's not hard once you find that one thing you like to do that is also conveniently an exercise. But if you don't have that worked out yet then it is, easier said than done. Talking about you skinny fuckers being all like "how hard can it be".

You should say what you mean then because you totally contradicted yourself otherwise.

I chuckle at those "easy weight loss programs" thanks to the support of some friends in a little under 3 months I've dropped around 20KG.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Are you just an angry, edgy 13 year old? Fucks sake, all I see you do is bitch.

Are you just an angry, edgy 13 year old? Fucks sake, all I see you do is bitch.

I am what ever you say I am.

And the main reason I go on these forums is to bitch. So sorry I offended you lol

I am what ever you say I am.

And the main reason I go on these forums is to bitch. So sorry I offended you lol

Hmm ... Okay then ... It's your opinion afterall ... 

Also every person is different , take that into your ranting next time ... 

Could't you just not care at all ? Why were you even on watching it in the first place and then go crazy and angry ? I guess you want to lose weight huh ? Then why not doing chores ? Why not run ?  Why not do anything that cause your body to sweat rather than just sitting and ranting ? ( I've read the post , you've lost 40lbs from riding a bike , that's damn impressive if you asked me ) ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm a gym bro and I can say that if you want to lose weight, you must be in a calorie deficit. In other words, consume around 1000-1200 calories a day and you're gonna lose all that fat within a few weeks (a little bit a muscle too). As for gaining weight (my favorite part), eat a fuck ton. You can eat like shit, it doesn't matter, as long as you keep working out because those extra calories that your body is not burning will be used to build up that muscle that you just tore (micro-tears).

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WEIGHT

video that explains this concept well:

edit: I forgot to add that you have to keep the sodium to a bare minimum.

proof: