Used watercooling parts

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

-SNIP-

All those things can be disassembled and cleaned fairly easily the main thing is the pump, those do have a certain lifespan on them, you want to make sure it's not making any noises and that it has never been run dry it will destroy the ceramic bearing if it has for any short period of time.

Also if he used a colored coolant it tends to stain blocks and acrylic, not to mention get trapped in the rad so that may be something to look out for.

What you think is good idea to buy used parts, i already have phobya 240lt kit and maybe expand it.

Parts he is selling are:

Phobya 480mm Radiator
Raystorm-CPU BLOCK
4X Phobya Cooler Red LED
Alphacool Dual Bay Res
ALPHACOOL D5 Pumpa ( 644 i think)
6X EKWB Fittings 19/13

He also live in my town so i can test items. Also price for all that is 75 euro.
So what you think?

I assume that 75 euro is a lot cheaper then buying those parts brand new, as long as there in good condition then I don't see a problem.

Iv'e heard that colored coolant is hard to clean out of radiators so if he was using colored coolant then beware.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

-SNIP-

All those things can be disassembled and cleaned fairly easily the main thing is the pump, those do have a certain lifespan on them, you want to make sure it's not making any noises and that it has never been run dry it will destroy the ceramic bearing if it has for any short period of time.

Also if he used a colored coolant it tends to stain blocks and acrylic, not to mention get trapped in the rad so that may be something to look out for.

Edited by W-L