GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970

Case: Enermax Staray ECA3170-BR

PSU: Fortron 750W Aurum 80+ modular

MoBo: Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: Corsair Blue Vengeance 2x8GB Kit

HDD: WD RE4

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO Basic + 850 PRO

Drive: Samsung SH-224BB

thing is, I bought few fans because my GPU temp. at idle was around 50-55°C, I bought Noctua NF-S12A 3x + Noctua NF-P12,

I've put the P-12 for the intake in front, the S12A to the side and back, thing is, I could put two S12A to the side panel but my CPU cooler is too big or too high and blocks the side panel, the fan is too thick to fit there, I need a case where I could fit everything (am willing even to put more fans for cooling if someone recommends), with this setup my GPU at idle is now @ 35-40°C which is nice but sometimes it goes back to 50°C and I don't know why (I recently cleaned the whole PC), but I think with more fans it could get even better especially when gaming (before additional fans: ~90-95°C, with fans: ~80-85°C) same goes for CPU before at idle it was ~45-50°C and now ~30-35°C

thanks

also I know this is not the correct forum to ask but why make two posts if I can fit it into one, what would be better for me, upgrade the GPU to a new one or add an additional HD 7970 for crossfire? what are the pros and cons for crossfire or new GPU? thanks

edit: to make sure, this is the shop I'll be buying from: https://www.alza.cz/EN/skrine-a-zdroje/skrine/18849057.htm#f&limit=-1/2200&cst=0&pg=1&sc=500