Name For A Instant Messaging Product

peterzhu2118

For my final project at school we are supposed to make a software/hardware product. I'm making a Instant Messenger kind of like Skype (with only texting features). I need a name for this product and I am not creative so I am asking you guys to give me ideas for the name.

For my final project at school we are supposed to make a software/hardware product. I'm making a Instant Messenger kind of like Skype (with only texting features). I need a name for this product and I am not creative so I am asking you guys to give me ideas for the name.

Connect

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

IMGo

IMFast

IM(insert word)

That's not supposed to do that....

uMe

Have a free mockup logo for it! 

pn1ePcs.png

What did you use to create that? I like that logo and the name but the background sucks.

What did you use to create that? I like that logo and the name but the background sucks.

Hence "mockup." :-) I can re-make that any time and any way. It's just a free font. I used GIMP to make it, though I do have Photoshop. 

Hence "mockup." :-) I can re-make that any time and any way. It's just a free font. I used GIMP to make it, though I do have Photoshop. 

Can you tell me the font name?

Can you tell me the font name?

It's called Krinkles, but now I can't seem to find it..

If you cant find it can you give me a picture of the logo with the background and font fill in different solid colours so I can do edits on it in photoshop?

If you cant find it can you give me a picture of the logo with the background and font fill in different solid colours so I can do edits on it in photoshop?

wU9xO6v.png

-snip-

Oh, I have a solution. Do you have the font file you downloaded from the internet? If you do, can you share it with me over google drive? Edited by GoodBytes

I believe you mean Krinkes.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=krinkes

Nevermind, got Ninja's by OP  :ph34r:

Gimp master race, AMIRITE?!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Oh, I have a solution. Do you have the font file you downloaded from the internet? If you do, can you share it with me over google drive?

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01263955609275627260

Remember, too. This font is not for commercial use. As long as you don't plan to sell your IM program, you're fine.

I believe you mean Krinkes.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=krinkes

Nevermind, got Ninja's by OP  :ph34r:

Gimp master race, AMIRITE?!

GIMP is awesome for what it is. I'm going to start my Photoshop training course on lynda.com soon though, so it might be lights-out for GIMP. :-)

Edit: I feel like an absolute idiot. I renamed my font Krinkles instead of Krinkes when I removed 'REGULAR" from the name (because unless a face has multiple types, I remove it.) No wonder I couldn't find it. There's no L. HA!

Blip