Corsair 750D Bottom Fan Direction

jinroh10

Hello all...i currently have a Corsair 750D case and have replaced each and every fan with Corsair SP140 Silent editions. My question is i have the normal setup, 2x intake in the front, 1x in the rear, top push pull with radiator and 1 bottom fan doing exhaust. So my question today is what direction do you have on your bottom fan for cooling? With the exhaust on the bottom it seems as if i get a lot of dust in my case which drives me nuts. Or is there a better way to keep dust from in my case?post-6554-14318952073181_thumb.jpgpost-6554-14318952417427_thumb.jpgpost-6554-14318952710865_thumb.jpg

Maybe a dust filter on the bottom?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Maybe a dust filter on the bottom?

The only dust filter on the bottom is for the psu, or do i need to install one myself?

The bottom fan in the picture is intake and not exhausting. I see a third exhaust fan near the rad. 

The issue seems to be negative airflow pulling in dust through unfiltered openings. 

To fix the issue, you should have the rad at top be exhaust and the rest as filtered intake.

The only dust filter on the bottom is for the psu, or do i need to install one myself?

You'd need to get one. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The bottom fan in the picture is intake and not exhausting. I see a third exhaust fan near the rad.

The issue seems to be negative airflow pulling in dust through unfiltered openings.

To fix the issue, you should have the rad at top be exhaust and the rest as filtered intake.

You'd need to get one.

Do they even make them for the 750d of do i need to do a make shift?

Do they even make them for the 750d of do i need to do a make shift?

Just grabbing a magnetic dust filter should be fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I just seen this one, or should i get one that cover the entire bottom of the case or just for the fan?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999226

if it's just for one fan that should work

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

if it's just for one fan that should work

Awesome...thx.