Cheapest CPU for Dual R9 295x2 GPUs

Well i was told that for each GPU I will need a core. with dual 295x2 ill have a total of 4 cores, so i think ill need a quad core CPU.. i think

To be totally honest, the cheapest processor I would go with would be an FX6300, but I would use an FX8320 both are very reliable cpus and the 8320 will out perform any I5 and many I7 cpus, its 8 cores and runs at 3.2 gigahertz. So yeah, if you care about price dont buy Intel. Thats quite frankly the simple answer, there are no difficulties with using amd processors and they completely annihilate Intel with price to performance ratios.

To be totally honest, the cheapest processor I would go with would be an FX6300, but I would use an FX8320 both are very reliable cpus and the 8320 will out perform any I5 and many I7 cpus, its 8 cores and runs at 3.2 gigahertz. So yeah, if you care about price dont buy Intel. Thats quite frankly the simple answer, there are no difficulties with using amd processors and they completely annihilate Intel with price to performance ratios.

So out of those you mentioned which one would you recommend? do any of them have more then 16 PCIe lanes?

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

i would go for an i5. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5