anyone finish fallout 100%

Tocsin_786

i thought gta was a game you can never fully finish, but now i feel like fallout is. i have yet to finish fallout 3 (quit a little after i find my father), i started fallout NV a week ago and have logged 9 hours in the game. i am overwhelmed with the amount of quests that are added just by me talking to people in game. i feel like its such a  massive game that i will never finish it 100%. the only game ive ever finished 100% is AC2. has anyone here finished a fallout game 100%? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i thought gta was a game you can never fully finish, but now i feel like fallout is. i have yet to finish fallout 3 (quit a little after i find my father), i started fallout NV a week ago and have logged 9 hours in the game. i am overwhelmed with the amount of quests that are added just by me talking to people in game. i feel like its such a  massive game that i will never finish it 100%. the only game ive ever finished 100% is AC2. has anyone here finished a fallout game 100%? 

i did on the ps3, it took a while, get the ghoul mask asap so you can wonder around with little worries. 

i did on the ps3, it took a while, get the ghoul mask asap so you can wonder around with little worries. 

how does one go about getting a ghoul mask, i have the quest where i have to go to a town where there are alot of ghouls, but i just went to Vegas and went after the guy that shoots me. now im plotting to take over vegas for myself and dont want to go do other quests. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

how does one go about getting a ghoul mask, i have the quest where i have to go to a town where there are alot of ghouls, but i just went to Vegas and went after the guy that shoots me. now im plotting to take over vegas for myself and dont want to go do other quests. 

it has been years last time i played, i think this was the only way, not sure though. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ghoul_mask

whoops this is for fallout 3, new vegas i never 100%

ive finished fallout 3 fallout NV and skyrim 100% so many hours of my life wasted

it has been years last time i played, i think this was the only way, not sure though. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ghoul_mask

whoops this is for fallout 3, new vegas i never 100%

oh dammit. i dont feel like playing it on ps3, such slow movements. 

oh dammit. i dont feel like playing it on ps3, such slow movements.

yuo, had my fill. Mod the crap out of them on pc.