EDID support.

Ganthos

I have been trying to figure out the EDID stuff for my TV. Out of nowhere My TV went from 1080p  60hz to 59hz. I can't seem to get it back. So I decided I was gonna finally going to determine the EDID for my system. Here is some documentation I have come across. http://www.manualslib.com/manual/768068/Lg-42pc5d.html?page=1My TV is a Lg-42pc5d-UL. If anyone would care to help me out with advice I would be forever grateful. 

P.S. Tried TV off and on. and PC restart to no avail. 

P.S.s For shits and giggles I turned on display scaling and it seemed to solve my issue. Would still like to figure out the EDID for audio passthrough. 

Can be found on my profiIe

It is normal. As mentioned, the TV, and many monitors (including high-end ones) actually are 59.97Hz. This is a upside, it is for DVD and Blu-ray proper sync of frames so that non drop or duplicate for the best experience, as they are not going at a nice rounded fps.

Windows adds a fake 60Hz entry for games. Many games asks Windows "Hey Windows, what is the list of supported resolutions that are 60Hz and up". So if your monitor is 59.97Hz, that is bellow 60Hz, and therefor not be in the list, and you'll complain on how no games are able to support your monitor native resolution. This 59.97Hz support was introduced with Windows 7