Can't decide on a case please help!

Arsalah

I was wondering if anyone knows any small cases for mini-itx motherboard that would fit easily on top of the table however it should be able to fit full length gpu as I'll be building an extreme gaming pc and having a window would be a nice option as well.

On my mind I had the ncase m1, the corsair 380t and the silverstone rvz02(which has only been announced lol)

Thank you everyone for helping :D

The Corsair 250D is awesome and can fit full size GPUs and other hardware as long as you put it all in correctly.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

The Corsair 250D is awesome and can fit full size GPUs and other hardware as long as you put it all in correctly.

Thats true but I don't like the shape of it. Its like a big box :P haha

Thats true but I don't like the shape of it. Its like a big box :P haha

Wat? It's a bloody computer case. What else is it meant to look like?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Wat? It's a bloody computer case. What else is it meant to look like?

lol a friend of mine said the same thing. Well the 380t might have less space in it but it looks cooler imho

lol a friend of mine said the same thing. Well the 380t might have less space in it but it looks cooler imho

I suppose. Whatever your preference is.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Thanks they look pretty good :D

I like the phanteks case a bit more as it can have better cooling compared to the the in-win

Get the 380t over those. It is a pretty nice case and will be able to hold your hardware :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Get the 380t over those. It is a pretty nice case and will be able to hold your hardware :)

I suppose you are right the start button does look pretty cool :P haha. Well thanks for helping me out

corsair air 240

Isn't the air 240 for matx motherboards?

If you can afford it there's CaseLabs. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Its for mATX and mini itx.  just built a pc using the air 240, cable management is awesome due to duel chamber design.  And i think it'd be hard to make a build not look great with this case.  It really looks awesome. 

If you can afford it there's CaseLabs. 

I just looked at them but they are kinda a bit too big for me :P

Its for mATX and mini itx.  just built a pc using the air 240, cable management is awesome due to duel chamber design.  And i think it'd be hard to make a build not look great with this case.  It really looks awesome. 

But is it very big? oh and is it possible to have the case upside down so the case can be on the left side of the table so the window can face towards me?

No it is not very big, thats the reason i chose this case, its small and looks great.  Its the smaller version of the huge Air 540.  Look up some youtube videos and unboxings of the air 240. 

No it is not very big, thats the reason i chose this case, its small and looks great.  Its the smaller version of the huge Air 540.  Look up some youtube videos and unboxings of the air 240. 

Yeah I suppose I'll look it up. Do you have the black one or the white one? and thanks again for helping out :D

• 2 weeks later...

Corsair elite 130

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Corsair elite 130

I'm guessing you mean the cooler master elite 130 :P well that is a good case but it has no dust filters and cleaning that could be quite hard

I'm guessing you mean the cooler master elite 130 :P well that is a good case but it has no dust filters and cleaning that could be quite hard

Yea sorry I get them confused all the time :P

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit