Replacement for Mionix Naos 7000

Go to solution Solved by Alayer,

If Massdrop is an option for you, they are having a drop on the Naos 7000 currently (-50%).

When it comes to similar mice, nothing really comes close to the Naos in terms of sensor, so you'd have to sacrifice a bit there if you went with other Naos mice, Func MS-3 or Qpad offerings.

ERMAGERD.

Thank you. I'll get on that ASAP!

Hey everyone,

I am saving up to upgrade my gaming mouse. I've been using a TteSports Black Element mouse for close to 4 years now and it has served me well.Unfortunately, the left click is slowly becoming finicky (it double clicks) and is slowly pissing me off.

Anyway, I was going to buy the Mionix Naos 7000 from Amazon Canada, but they are not stocking it anymore. I don't want to buy it from some third party seller. It's also not available at NCIX or Canada Computers. Now, I'm sad and I'm not really sure what to get as a replacement. Normally, I would just buy something and if I don't like it in a day or two, I'd return it. BUT this is Canada and NCIX/Canada Computers charges a restocking fee if the product isn't defective (simply outrageous). 

So, in short: suggest a mouse that is similar to the Naos 7000 in terms of sensor awesomeness and size (the shape doesn't necessarily have to be the same). Also, please suggest something that you ACTUALLY USE/OWN YOURSELF. Don't suggest things from internet reviews (I can find those by myself, you know). I have a medium size hand and I palm grip my mouse.

Here's the link to my current mouse, if you're interested. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone:

http://www.ttesports.com/Mouse/16/BLACK_element/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.VVZ3D_lVhBc

Hey everyone,

I am saving up to upgrade my gaming mouse. I've been using a TteSports Black Element mouse for close to 4 years now and it has served me well.Unfortunately, the left click is slowly becoming finicky (it double clicks) and is slowly pissing me off.

Anyway, I was going to buy the Mionix Naos 7000 from Amazon Canada, but they are not stocking it anymore. I don't want to buy it from some third party seller. It's also not available at NCIX or Canada Computers. Now, I'm sad and I'm not really sure what to get as a replacement. Normally, I would just buy something and if I don't like it in a day or two, I'd return it. BUT this is Canada and NCIX/Canada Computers charges a restocking fee if the product isn't defective (simply outrageous). 

So, in short: suggest a mouse that is similar to the Naos 7000 in terms of sensor awesomeness and size. Also, please suggest something that you ACTUALLY USE/OWN YOURSELF. Don't suggest things from internet reviews (I can find those by myself, you know). I have a medium size hand and I palm grip my mouse.

Here's the link to my current mouse, if you're interested. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone:

http://www.ttesports.com/Mouse/16/BLACK_element/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.VVZ3D_lVhBc

Func MS3 is basically the same mouse.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Func MS3 is basically the same mouse.

Hey, I never seen that before. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it.

If Massdrop is an option for you, they are having a drop on the Naos 7000 currently (-50%).

When it comes to similar mice, nothing really comes close to the Naos in terms of sensor, so you'd have to sacrifice a bit there if you went with other Naos mice, Func MS-3 or Qpad offerings.

ERMAGERD.

Thank you. I'll get on that ASAP!

Actually, no.... Massdrop isn't an option. :( There are too many hidden costs. I still signed up, but I'm worried about custom charges. Canadian customs.... Eugh....

Ok, how about some recommendation on SIMILAR mice. Doesn't necessarily to be exactly shaped like the Mionix. Sensor awesomeness is more important.

EDIT: I'm going with Massdrop. Here's to hoping that I don't get a defective product and that the Naos 7000 lives for many years to come. Thanks everyone