Need Help with Mini ITX Benchmark Smasher!

Hello everyone! I'm currently working on a new Mini ITX build that's gonna look like a dream, and run like one too! I've been looking to build a computer for a while now, and plan to make this build overkill in the components section.

Here is the build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Nilithium/saved/#view=dTt48d

However, I'll be running it cashless for a while as I save up money for Lian Li's PC-O5s chassis, and then water cooling equipment! Anyone with experience with Mini ITX system and water cooling small components is appreciated!

Now, as far as watercoolong goes, I'm not sure if the Swiftech H-240x will fit in the PC-O5s, but the H-220x is way too tiny. I want to turn the Swiftech pump/reservoir to cool the rest of my build, since it's expandable. A couple of questions:

Does anyone know if hard acrylic tubing works with the H-240x?

I plan to replace the CPU water block with this:

http://www.bitspower.com/html/product/pro_show.aspx?num=81093368&kind2=124

Is that possible, in the same loop with a GPU block while keeping good temperatures? Not picky on noise.

Finally, does anyone know a water block that fits the Asus GTX 970 DirectCU Mini I'm using? I'm also open to using Gigabyte's or MSI's M-ITX cards, but would prefer Asus for a complete set.

I only intend to attach one monitor at 1680x1050 @ 75Hz, so it's definitely overkill.

I will use this computer for gaming and coding development, so fast boot speed and blazing computer speed (hence the i7-4790K over the i5-4690K) is a must. To put in perspective how overkill this build is for me, I'm perfectly content with an AMD Phenom IIx4 965 (Deneb) processor at 3.2 Ghz, 4GB of CL9 1333 MHz RAM, and an EVGA GT 640.

I don't have a limited budget on water cooling blocks, so suggest away! I live in the lower 48 of the USA.

Thanks again, all!

why is it called tiny Titan but doesnt have a titan in it ;(

I meant to call it Rolling Thunder, named the wrong build!

But the Titan X is super overkill. It should be a crime to not hook it up to any display small than 1440p.

I meant to call it Rolling Thunder, named the wrong build!

But the Titan X is super overkill. It should be a crime to not hook it up to any display small than 1440p.

lol okay

IAN :o

Do you really need that optical drive, it's too damn pricey and that case too.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide