Favourite game quotes

Jay123

I don't think this is a re-post I did a search and nothing came up but correct me if I'm wrong.

What is your favourite quote from a game?

Mine is either, "They sent you two after me? Now that is the definition of insanity" - Sloan in Blood Dragon. (love how they referenced FC3)

Or, "Press enter to close this patronizing tutorial" - Also from BD (I loved the whole tutorial sequence)

"An Excellent Signature"

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

my favourite, from portal 2.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

"Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -Hk-47 

KOTOR 2

A life lived for others is a life worth living 

-Albert E.

"I am the great mighty poo..." etc etc

I love that game so much

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" - Skyrim

someone had to do it LOL