Jdownloader isn't working for me anymore. Any good internet downloader manager alternatives?

VG Docs

I need something that recognizes and downloads from Hugefiles. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I need something that recognizes and downloads from Hugefiles. 

IDM is the best one I've used to date, tried a lot of them a week or so ago and they don't seem to work as well.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

IDM is the best one I've used to date, tried a lot of them a week or so ago and they don't seem to work as well.

Alright, I tried it once and I didn't like it. I can't remember why though, so may as well try it again.

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Are you using Jdownloader2? 

I was, but then it wasn't grabbing any links at all for some reason. I tried a bunch of stuff with the clipboard and without. I ended up uninstalling it to try to get a fresh install. I now have the installers to both Jdownloader 1 & 2, but whenever I try to open it, the setup opens for a very tiny split second and immediately closes. I've tried running as admin, used takeownershipex, and allowed them in the firewall.

Pyload is a good alternative http://pyload.org/en:start

Sweet, I'll probably try it out to see which I like best.

Okay, it doesn't seem to work with HF for some reason. Have you tried any other IDMs?

Pyload is a good alternative http://pyload.org/en:start

I tried it, but I can't get it to work. The "step-by-step installation" just tells me to install a bunch of other stuff in a certain order then open the GUI.

Got any other IDMs, or have any ideas why Pyload's not working for me?

Okay, it doesn't seem to work with HF for some reason. Have you tried any other IDMs?

I tried it, but I can't get it to work. The "step-by-step installation" just tells me to install a bunch of other stuff in a certain order then open the GUI.

I've downloaded from hugefiles, and it works for me.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

Pyload needs Python in order to work, like jdownloader needs java. I forgot to mention that pyload is a bit unusual. It's gui is web based. I only used it on a raspberry pi so far, and I have to admit that it isn't a good experience under Windows, after I tried it on my pc. You should be better of with CryptLoad. I've heard that it is simillar to jdownloader, but I haven't used it.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Are you just copy and pasting the url into it?

Because it only lets do do that when there's no captcha.

If there's a captcha you have to proceed through the site as if you were downloading via the browsers integrated download manager and when you click download it'll just use IDM.

I only use it for the increased download speed and better download stability.

It splits the file into several parts and uses multiple connections with the download server to give you higher speeds.

Linus Sebastian said:

-Snipe-

Yeah, I was. I went to try out another download manager called Mipony though, and now I'm satisfied with that. Thanks though :)