Call of Duty or Battlefield

Bmjskater

Which one of these first person shooters do you prefer and why?

i like them both they each have there weak points and strong points 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

i prefer cod because heck black ops 1 and 2 were awesome and 3 is coming and then also because battlefield has way to much glitches and usually has bad ports for pc

The ignorance..

At this moment I have a better time play Call of Duty. The developers play it a little to safe it seems but in the end it is still fun for a few weeks. Battlefield has gone from being far better to just "meh" in my opinion. I hate to say it but it seems to me COD:AW was a more innovative game than BFH was. 

I play COD when I feel like I need to do something that requires more reflex etc.

I play BF when I feel like chilling out and shooting random stuff.

Also, I play Planetside 2 (MMOFPS, F2P, not P2W at all, worth checking out) when I feel like screaming at my 47 minions something like PUUUUUUSH etc.

Desktop: 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC | RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W | Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | HDD: Samsung HD502HJ 500GB | SSD: XPG M2 SX8200 Pro 512GB | SSD 2: Crucial MX500 500GB | Microphone: Blue Snowball iCE | Headphones: Corsair HS70 Wireless | Soundcard: Maya U5 5.1 | Speakers: Genius SP-HF1800A | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10

Secondary Desktop:

CPU: Intel i7 4770k @stock | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi AC) | RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix | PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Case: SilentiumPC Aquaris X70W | HDD: Samsung HD502HJ 500GB | SSD : Corsair Force LS 240GB

ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VD:

CPU: i5-7300HQ | RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2400MHz | GPU: GTX 1050 + Intel HD Graphics 630 | Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD 

The ignorance..

Yeah, the cod fan base is practically neckbeards and prepubescents spewing cuss words

Also battlefield has vehicles and actually strategy

i prefer cod because heck black ops 1 and 2 were awesome and 3 is coming and then also because battlefield has way to much glitches and usually has bad ports for pc

Battlefield is usually quite good on PC.

Yeah, the cod fan base is practically neckbeards and prepubescents spewing cuss words

Also battlefield has vehicles and actually strategy

I have a good perspective of both and I can see why people like CoD as it's seriously easy to just hop in a game instantly and get action..

Although I prefer Battlefield.

Quake Live.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

Battlefield IMO. Even though it's going down in quality with Hardline, I still enjoy the vehicle and infantry combat, gun customization, and massive 64-player battles. As for CoD, I haven't touched that since MW3. (I might, in the future, if they continue to get better)

EDIT: Is it worth it to buy Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for PC? I bought the version with China Rising back on PS3, but I no longer own it, and I heard BF4 improved a lot.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

This is like picking which president to vote for, who do i hate least. Sure they are both fun. Still picked bf just cause i love vehicles and the dumb stuff people do.

I perfer cod as I like to just hop in a game and its quicker style/less strategy. when I play games I usally dont have a long time to just sit down and play

For me it depends on the game. I for one really enjoy Bad Company 2, but I don't enjoy BF3 as much. Haven't tried BF4 because of that.

And as for Call of Duty? I rather liked CoD4 and Modern Warfare 2. But there was something about Black Ops that I did not enjoy. This have kept me from buying any new games in the CoD series.

CSGO or TF2

edit: never owned either, played at a friends house, they sucked.

If they both suck , play somehing else ...

Battle Field because it's much less stressful trying to remember which button is for the thrusters ... I don't like complexe shooting games ... But some how Halo still apealed to me even though it's the same complexity ... Maybe it looks cleaner ... I don't know

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I perfer cod as I like to just hop in a game and its quicker style/less strategy. when I play games I usally dont have a long time to just sit down and play

This is my reasoning as well.. I know I won't have time, or the capacity in my brain to sit there for long. I want to just get in, own some noobz and be on my way with something else. 

neither

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Battlefield 1942 was pretty good, always a really fun game at LAN. There's nothing like using the nuke missile vehicle on disgusting helicopter users. 

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Battlefield would have been better. Both series should not release annually.

To be honest, I hope Battlefield would be Multiplayer only and with Infantry only mode. Make the game more in depth.

I think if both games looked at their competitors and tried to implement features from other games they would make a better product overall. To me they are getting stale.

I like bits and pieces from all the games. I think battlefield looks pretty and has good maps, COD has fun gadgets, Arma has great weapons behavior, and CSGO has the supreme TDM one life game mode. If they could just get together and make a baby I'd be so happy.

Until then...

Battlefield is more of a PC game than cod...

Frostbite is made on PC THEN ported to console

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

If they both suck , play somehing else ...

Battle Field because it's much less stressful trying to remember which button is for the thrusters ... I don't like complexe shooting games ... But some how Halo still apealed to me even though it's the same complexity ... Maybe it looks cleaner ... I don't know

Hate them both to be honest just that style of shooter is unappealing too run and gun. with things that are not meant to be left to luck to luck. 

Twitter | Steam |