Gta 5 mod fixes police

nazaa49

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/rebalanced-authority

I am using it and so far it feels alot better then the original.

---DESCRIPTION---
I'm sure you all know the term Robocop, this is a mod that attempts to solve that a little. While also making some tweaks to the witness, crimes, dispatching and more.

---FEATURES---

-Crimes that don't involve something blowing up now require people to phone the cops on you.

-Stealth killing now works, silencers are actually silenced.

-Tweaks the AI of cops, army, swat, gangmembers and the army to be less accurate and less skillful. They don't feel like RoboCop anymore.

-One star means one respawning police patrol. It works that way in real life, they don't go all in at the drop of a phone call.

-Female police, varied police vehicles and roadblocks. FIB and Army.

-Realistic and enhanced cop responses at each level with the progression [POLICE - POLICE - SWAT - FIB - ARMY]

-Increases time at wanted levels. Takes more cop killings to go up a star.

-Reduces the time it takes to lose cops when hiding

-Tweaked some crime hearing distance

-Stops animals reporting crime

-Stealth melee killing should work better

-Better police weapon loadouts thanks to Yard1

---REQUIREMENTS---
Scripthook
OpenIV.asi
Latest OpenIV program

---INSTALLATION---
1. Navigate to "update\update.rpf" Make a backup.
2. Use OpenIV and navigate to "update\update.rpf\common\data\ai"
3. Enable edit mode and replace combatbehaviour.meta by right clicking. "Replace" or you can just drag and drop.
4. Add witnessinformation.meta, loadouts.meta crimes.meta and crimeinformation.meta to "\data\ai" YES THESE FILES ARE IN COMMON. UPDATE.RPF OVERWRITES THEM.
5. Use OpenIV and navigate to "update\update.rpf\common\data\"
6. Replace dispatch.meta by right clicking. "Replace" or just drag and drop with edit mode enabled.
7. DO NOT REBUILD UPDATE.RPF, IT'S NOT NEEDED AND WILL CAUSE ISSUES. JUST DRAG AND DROP AND YOU'RE DONE.
8. If you get "Corrupt Game Data" error on startup. Ensure you have OpenIV.asi installed, it will prompt you to install it when you enable edit mode. If you have it and still have the error, restore your backup of update.rpf and try again.
9. Use https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/tanks-spawn-at-five-starsfor tanks and lazers at 5 stars. Great mod by PlasticTangerine.

---ABOUT STORY MODE---
This mod will not break anything in the story or anywhere in the game. It will however, change the difficulty of any missions with police, swat, private mercs, gang members or army.

Tempted to create a GTA V mod thread. I have so many that I love and want to show off.

I say go for it  :D

I know that I would use it!

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

i think we should have one because this is only going to be posted over and over

does this mod make the cops coe after you if they tag you with radar speeding? jw lol , on a side not ever notice the radar detector in some cars ??? its kinda a cool little thin i noticed while playing last night while driving a comet with the radio off 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I say go for it  :D

I know that I would use it!

i think we should have one because this is only going to be posted over and over

I'll start to create a collection. Thread will be up tomorrow.

this almost makes me want to start modding now. This sounds like a fantastic upgrade.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Stops animals reporting crime that's great :)

this almost makes me want to start modding now. This sounds like a fantastic upgrade.

My favourite mod so far is just a little one, but it enables indicators, opening of the hood/bonnet and trunk/boot, cruise control, leaving your car with the engine on and the door open for a quick get away, turning the interior light on and turning the engine off whilst inside the car. Another one that's good is mobile radio. And lastly one that really saves some time if you have an SSD is the one in which you can remove the intro rockstar logo with a blank frame, boots about 20 secs quicker.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

My favourite mod so far is just a little one, but it enables indicators, opening of the hood/bonnet and trunk/boot, cruise control, leaving your car with the engine on and the door open for a quick get away, turning the interior light on and turning the engine off whilst inside the car. Another one that's good is mobile radio. And lastly one that really saves some time if you have an SSD is the one in which you can remove the intro rockstar logo with a blank frame, boots about 20 secs quicker.

What is the name of both of those mods??

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Nice, but the most important thing....how do I skip the intro with this game?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Nice, but the most important thing....how do I skip the intro with this game?

You need to download open IV and change the rockstarlogo.bik to a blank frame: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/no-rockstar-intro-logos

I've worked out what files are needed to change to remove the legal information that comes after it but the files are still encrypted, deleting the file gets rid of the text but doesn't actually speed up the booting time anymore.

NOTE : DO NOT GO ONLINE!

This sounds amazing. :)

Also remnds me of Watch_Dogs (phone calling part).

Community modded servers are going to be insaaaaaaaaaaaane when they happen (please do!).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I started modding gta last night.
I got most of the good stuff right now for it.
Will add this to the list now.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000