Never heard of this brand, any good?

Go to solution Solved by Guest Kloaked,

Eh, for that price I'd save a couple more bucks and get something from a more known company.

Eh, for that price I'd save a couple more bucks and get something from a more known company.

it probably has kailh switches which i dont like

it probably has kailh switches which i dont like

Not even listed what type of switch, but someone who bought it said blue cherry mx

Not even listed what type of switch, but someone who bought it said blue cherry mx

if it has cherry mx blues then its probably fine 

edit: after googling around most people say that it has kailh. you can tell because kailh switches have like a triangle logo and cherry switches has a cherry logo

Looks shady, I'd go with something else more known and reliable

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Looks shady, I'd go with something else more known and reliable

Thank you for the advice, the main reason I am replying is because "24fps for that "cinematic" feel " made me crack, haven't laughed the whole day/night

Thank you for the advice, the main reason I am replying is because "24fps for that "cinematic" feel " made me crack, haven't laughed the whole day/night

haha thanks, after all Ubisoft is one of the most trusted game companies out there. :D

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Try to find mechanical keyboards from known companies.

For example:

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-BlackWidow-Tournament-Essential-Mechanical/dp/B00IG3GPC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431395511&sr=8-1&keywords=razer+blackwidow+tournament+edition

Razer blackwidow tournament edition which is the same price and is pretty good. there are many good mechanical keyboards in that price range

My Old Rig: Phenom II X4 965 4.0 ghz, Asus Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333, Antec Case and PSU, no video card atm

My New Rig: i5-4590, MSI Motherboard, 8 GB DDR3-1600, Corsair Case, XFX PSU, HD 7950

Try to find mechanical keyboards from known companies.

For example:

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-BlackWidow-Tournament-Essential-Mechanical/dp/B00IG3GPC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431395511&sr=8-1&keywords=razer+blackwidow+tournament+edition

Razer blackwidow tournament edition which is the same price and is pretty good. there are many good mechanical keyboards in that price range

I never seen let alone touch a mechanical keybaord, but after doing my reasearch I am actually more interested in brown and blue switches. There aren't much description but does 50g makes it different than any blue or brown? and how those compare to brown and blue

if it has cherry mx blues then its probably fine 

edit: after googling around most people say that it has kailh. you can tell because kailh switches have like a triangle logo and cherry switches has a cherry logo

thanks, after getting so many doubtful comments I guess I will go with Razer tournmant ed even though those are khail too xD

thanks, after getting so many doubtful comments I guess I will go with Razer tournmant ed even though those are khail too xD

nuuu never get kailh you might as well get this keyboard as the razer keyboard will be the same

nuuu never get kailh you might as well get this keyboard as the razer keyboard will be the same

ok quick fire it is

No I'm pretty sure it isn't Kailh, it is razer's own switches, and plus it is a handful's cheaper than the cm storm. But personally, save some money for better more expensive keyboards. If you had money I'd probably recommend the cm storm above the razer. In my opinion cherry mx is better than razer's own switches, but Cherry MX Blue's are very similar to razer's clicky switches.

My Old Rig: Phenom II X4 965 4.0 ghz, Asus Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333, Antec Case and PSU, no video card atm

My New Rig: i5-4590, MSI Motherboard, 8 GB DDR3-1600, Corsair Case, XFX PSU, HD 7950

No I'm pretty sure it isn't Kailh, it is razer's own switches, and plus it is a handful's cheaper than the cm storm. But personally, save some money for better more expensive keyboards. If you had money I'd probably recommend the cm storm above the razer. In my opinion cherry mx is better than razer's own switches, but Cherry MX Blue's are very similar to razer's clicky switches.

"Razer" switches are made by Kailh for razer. Razer supposedly has their own QC there to oversee, although I'm not sure as though that accounts for much these days with the less than stellar reputation of razer qc. 

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

"Razer" switches are made by Kailh for razer. Razer supposedly has their own QC there to oversee, although I'm not sure as though that accounts for much these days with the less than stellar reputation of razer qc. 

Oh ok then. Get the CM Storm one them, I'm pretty sure you already bought it. Cherry MX > Kailh