CM Storm Xornet video unboxing and review, $22 gaming mouse

GhettoUnboxings

Today we take a look at the CM Storm Xornet. The Xornet is an budget gaming mouse, available for just over $20. This video is part of our new "Gaming on a budget" series, where we will be taking a look at more budget gaming products in the near future. Feel free to leave some feedback on the video, it helps us out a lot.

I have the Spawn and it feels like it was made for me. It only has different colours, re-programmable buttons, red paint job, and subjectively higher build quality though I don't believe this. I think they are the same in terms of build quality. The sensor so far is a flawless optical sensor.

I like this mouse, its great that there are nice low price mouses with nice quality.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have the Spawn and it feels like it was made for me. It only has different colours, re-programmable buttons, red paint job, and subjectively higher build quality though I don't believe this. I think they are the same in terms of build quality. The sensor so far is a flawless optical sensor.

My educated guess is the buildquality is exactly the same, the sensor on the spawn however is 3500 dpi versus 2000 dpi on the Xornet. This should make the Spawn more precise and fluent. That also partly explains the difference in price, the sensor is more expensive for CM to get, so the endproduct is more expensive as well.