Sim City director leaves EA to start a new studio.

Vitalius

Yay. Someone gets out of the death grip that is EA. :D

... Hopefully better games come about from this new studio.

"I'm done with EA. This is a small, independent studio," - Quigley said.

:P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

YAY! 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

His name is Ocean?  :blink:  Good to see someone taking a stand though. Not entirely sure on the game concept Jellygrade are looking to develop next but we'll soon see i guess.

That's awesome! Finally someone is smart enough to leave EA!

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Awesome.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

time for him to piece his career back together. always good to see a new studio start with so many going out of business.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

WOW just WOW.

Looks like he got tired of being EA'ed.

Wouldn't it be funny if that studios ends up getting bought by EA.

Please God no. XD

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

WOOOOOT@

Interested in Business and Technology

Lets hope he goes and creates a BETTER game than Sim City!

AMEN To that!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0