Pebble customer service : A+I br

PhilBoisvert

This a quick review of pebble customer service

I broke the leather watch band on my pebble steel. So 2 days ago I sent an email to pebble costumer support. Not only was the response quick but in the span of about 8h, They had all my shipping info for a replacement free of charge. Probably the best support I had from any company ever over email. I am waiting for the replacement to arrive. It should take a little while because I live in Québec.

10/10 would break it again. 

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

10/10 would break it again. 

Haha, that part had me rolling! xD

But it's great to hear you had a good experience with. Are you thinking of getting a PebbleTime in the future?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

My original pebble is the standard kick starter one. The screen freaks out, its a common issue. Time to see if they will replace it even 2 years out of warranty and second hand

My original pebble is the standard kick starter one. The screen freaks out, its a common issue. Time to see if they will replace it even 2 years out of warranty and second hand

I bought Linus's Pebble Steel, And it had the screen issue as well.

Linus told me to hit up Pebble Support. So did.

All they asked me for was Serial number, Picture of the messy screen, and my shipping info

Go another one (Which I haven't worn yet because Linus was a doofus and decided I shouldn't have the screw driver to change bands, lol)

within 2 weeks

Haha, that part had me rolling! xD

But it's great to hear you had a good experience with. Are you thinking of getting a PebbleTime in the future?

Nhhaaaa I love the pebble steel with the leather band. It does everything I need from a smart watch witch is give my notification and control my music. 

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

All they asked me for was Serial number, Picture of the messy screen, and my shipping info

Go another one (Which I haven't worn yet because Linus was a doofus and decided I shouldn't have the screw driver to change bands, lol)

within 2 weeks

I have the buggy screen from time to time, I think it's more a software bug than hardware. My original pebble was way worse tho.

Just go to a jeweler to change the band, 100% sure they have a screw driver like that. Not sure if they would charge you tho. It litteraly takes 30sec to change.

within 2 weeks

I used a small flathead screwdriver to change mine, I bought it with a nice metal band but it was to small for my wrist:(

I have the buggy screen from time to time, I think it's more a software bug than hardware. My original pebble was way worse tho.

Just go to a jeweler to change the band, 100% sure they have a screw driver like that. Not sure if they would charge you tho. It litteraly takes 30sec to change.

Its a hardware problem, A connector is "loose" inside and makes a bad connection. if you open it up, theres a place you can put a stockcard or piece of a credit card to act a shim to hold it shut. I was looking into it instead of RMAing

They made so much money from the Time kickstarter that they can afford to be like "Whatever we'll just replace it now" xDDD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1